• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

I know I was surprised by the shipping on skybounds website. Sucks I didn't know toys could be sold on here. Oh well I got one. And I didn't have to pay ebay prices. I also got Glenn riot gear and The Governor regular outfit for $40 from this guy on the bay. I feel that's a good price. Now I just need Penny.... hm

Xerxes I of Persia? :idea:

Thanks for the pics Beachbum. My wife and I have been whining all day about how much we wish we went to Comic Con this year.

Yeah, I was just there standing minding my own business enjoying the concert and I felt someone rubbing my shoulders...

300-xerxes_zps4ae9e6b8.jpg

lol

Anyway, it was a fun night with good people.

Does anybody know if the "Hero Initiative" sketch covers will be added to the registry or this just a personal collectors thing?

Now that some have been graded we just need to request that the set be expanded. They're a bit busy though.