• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I've got my own guy for standard issues. The variants and con issues can be hectic though. That's where Dre rocks. :)

Who do you use, if you don't mind? I've only ever found two other sub services akin to what Dre does.

It's a guy named Jerry Reyman. Really good guy and takes care of anything I need.

Does he have a website/is this a regular business that he runs or is it just a personal/hobby thing? Since Dre doesn't accept new Image subs, I bet there are a few people on this thread who would like such a service.

Did you a grade yet on the WD 111 you subbed, Retro?

No not yet bro...... It's in the "graded" status..... Along with a ASM 700, WD 112 covers A & B..... It should post the "shipped safe" status soon. Then I'll let you guys know. :wishluck: If anything, I can get a 9.8 111 from Dre. He has 4 on the bay.

Is eight people enough?

Curious if we have enough Walking Dead and Fantasy Football fans to somehow organize a 10 to 12 person league where everyone antes up some sort of WD goods or the equivalent in cash.

Curious if we have enough Walking Dead and Fantasy Football fans to somehow organize a 10 to 12 person league where everyone antes up some sort of WD goods or the equivalent in cash.

I'd be in for that.

-shawn

count me in!

count me in!

im down!!

I would be interested in a football league as well.

TWD fan fantasy Football? I'm in...
Sign me up.

Yahoo! Fantasy Sports hopefully. :)

I'd be in for a fantasy football / walking dead league!