• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Already pre-ordered 2 of each from DCBS... Obsession? Yes...

I didn't pay attention but did Image/Skybound announce any sort of 1:200 variants or anything similar for this issue?

I think they are not doing this for this purpose:

1. The first 10 variants form a panoramic picture like the Walking Dead 97 - 102 2nd/3rd prints.

2. The 11th variant is a normal CA cover for the issue.

3. The 12th variant is a blank.

So if I win the anthony castrillo one do I get that before everyone else's commission?

:jokealert:

Almost a guarantee. I was gonna be "that guy" and say something in the thread but I figured it would be in bad taste since there's still some that probably won't ever see anything.

So if I win the anthony castrillo one do I get that before everyone else's commission?

Almost a guarantee. I was gonna be "that guy" and say something in the thread but I figured it would be in bad taste since there's still some that probably won't ever see anything.

Hey now... stop wishing that on me! I still have faith I'll get my Castrillo sketch before the end of this year :wishluck:

lol

Do not read the spoiler on TWD Fan Club for next Wednesday....

Not looking good for Andrea although... I do see her pony tail in the All Out War poster from Expo/SDCC... AGHHHH Please say it ain't so.

Not looking good for Andrea although... I do see her pony tail in the All Out War poster from Expo/SDCC... AGHHHH Please say it ain't so.

There's definitely a certain someone who should DEFINITELY NOT read this.

Hey now... stop wishing that on me! I still have faith I'll get my Castrillo sketch before the end of this year :wishluck:

lol

hahahaha I thought I was going to get rick rolled.

There's definitely a certain someone who should DEFINITELY NOT read this.

:|

You're the devil