• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

I got one better than any HI cover out there.....IMHO

http://www.splashpageart.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=25941&ArtistId=84

GREAT PICKUP Brother!

Seriously Retro did you get that? Considering what has moved in and out of your CAF I have to tip my hat to you. Anyone could have you pegged as just an OA flipper but you have moved up to a pretty damn sweet cover there. (thumbs u

tumblr_lxgafvY8s61qafsv7o1_500.gif

Hey Garf. I didn't get that cover. And I am not a flipper. I actually have lost money selling some of my WD pages. The last 2 pages I sold, was to fund a new car I just bought. The Jesus squashing the zombie head and the Michonne decapitation pages are the one I was referring to. I sold them for exactly what I paid for them to this really nice guy in Canada. The last page I bought was the WD 112 with Rick pointing the gun, that by far is my favorite page I have ever owned and I feel I got a good price on it. I really wish I could afford that cover.

Edited by retrothecollector

I got one better than any HI cover out there.....IMHO

http://www.splashpageart.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=25941&ArtistId=84

GREAT PICKUP Brother!

Seriously Retro did you get that? Considering what has moved in and out of your CAF I have to tip my hat to you. Anyone could have you pegged as just an OA flipper but you have moved up to a pretty damn sweet cover there. (thumbs u

tumblr_lxgafvY8s61qafsv7o1_500.gif

Hey Garf. I didn't get that cover. And I am not a flipper. I actually have lost money selling some of my WD pages. The last 2 pages I sold, was to fund a new car I just bought. The Jesus squashing the zombie head and the Michonne decapitation pages are the one I was referring to. I sold them for exactly what I paid for them to this really nice guy in Canada. The last page I bought was the WD 112 with Rick pointing the gun, that by far is my favorite page I have ever owned and I feel I got a good price on it. I really wish I could afford that cover.

Awww... my bad, wrong end of the stick there with all the comments.... :sorry: but hey I'd do the same if my car bit the dust tomorrow and I had no funds.

Yes the last page you got is a nice one.

Nice add to your collection, James.

And it does kinds suck that the majority of the HI covers when to dealers. Well, it kinda sucks if they just plan on flipping them. For all I know, they are huge WD fans and never plan on selling them.

However, it would be interesting to see what they would have gone for without galehaut and claveincorado bidding on them.

And it does kinds suck that the majority of the HI covers when to dealers. Well, it kinda sucks if they just plan on flipping them. For all I know, they are huge WD fans and never plan on selling them.

However, it would be interesting to see what they would have gone for without galehaut and claveincorado bidding on them.

It would be easy to find out what they would of sold for without galehaut, claveincorado and me for that matter. I had started going back and looking at the bid history on a few. At least it gives a ball park on what the 2nd high bidder could have gotten it for. galehaut gave me a pretty fair deal on the covers I got from him. I don't think he held me over the coals. As far as my HI covers......I collect and sometimes I go over board.

haha that is awesome!

the walker head looks like one of the actors from the show as well

Yea the bus passenger zombie from Atlanta....It does look like him lol

some reason it reminds me of Bub from the original Day of the living Dead. Which by the way was a classic zombie movie. I have not seen that movie in a long time. Think the zombies name was Bub. Damit or was he from Dawn of the living Dead.

haha that is awesome!

the walker head looks like one of the actors from the show as well

Yea the bus passenger zombie from Atlanta....It does look like him lol

some reason it reminds me of Bub from the original Day of the living Dead. Which by the way was a classic zombie movie. I have not seen that movie in a long time. Think the zombies name was Bub. Damit or was he from Dawn of the living Dead.

Day of the dead. GREAT MOVIE. (thumbs u

If they bought them to flip them then I think they will be very disappointed in the results.

If they bought them to flip them then I think they will be very disappointed in the results.

+1

There is more money to be made in flipping fine Canadian Leather Couches than in flipping these HI covers.

:insane: