• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Wow ... some people are going to be happy if their OA is now also a cover!

... betting the telephone scene ends up on there ;)

which telephone scene would that be hm

And someone pls remind me what # was going to be coloured ? (and hook me up with a reader copy for a project :wishluck: )

2368352-walking_dead_51_rickphone.jpg

Thanks

was thinking of taking advantage of the being single situation and do a 8x4 wall painting :D:shy:

If only retro had a proper scan :whistle:

IMG_20130723_111010_zps40e39684.jpg

Don't make this about me.... lol just playing....Does this help? My scanner sucks

Scan2_zpsc78f6163.jpeg

:applause: That is a sweet page.

Don't make this about me.... lol just playing....Does this help? My scanner sucks

Thank you (thumbs u The pic from CAF looked like the page had been rolled ?

@ Garf, not sure if there was other phone scenes as i'm 3 trades behind on my reading (for shame, i know)

So i need to get on that and also flip through #1 again for any cool panels

Oh and :whistle:

WalkingDead51p16-Adlard-CAF.jpg

Thank you (thumbs u The pic from CAF looked like the page had been rolled ?

@ Garf, not sure if there was other phone scenes as i'm 3 trades behind on my reading (for shame, i know)

So i need to get on that and also flip through #1 again for any cool panels

Oh and :whistle:

WalkingDead51p16-Adlard-CAF.jpg

Show off...... lol Nice page....

Dude-- congrats to you if it sticks. Definitely think it's more outlier than anything as that's just nuts.

It stuck, just check out my feedback in the next few days or so. The winner has been buying high dollar WD stuff lately. The second highest bidder has no activity this year except some purchase in may from bulletproofguards. Last year, they bought several runs of stuff like Chew and Fables. I guess they saw this and wanted it.

Again, I feel very fortunate and I think there were a lot of factors involved.

I don't shill and I hope I wouldn't risk my reputation for any amount of money, let alone $1k

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=nikelspot&ftab=AllFeedback

Awesome! $6000 sign me up. I would love to spend $6k on a #1......!!!!

:jokealert:

Dude-- congrats to you if it sticks. Definitely think it's more outlier than anything as that's just nuts.

It stuck, just check out my feedback in the next few days or so. The winner has been buying high dollar WD stuff lately. The second highest bidder has no activity this year except some purchase in may from bulletproofguards. Last year, they bought several runs of stuff like Chew and Fables. I guess they saw this and wanted it.

Again, I feel very fortunate and I think there were a lot of factors involved.

I don't shill and I hope I wouldn't risk my reputation for any amount of money, let alone $1k

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=nikelspot&ftab=AllFeedback

Nice job! Bet the stuff starts to heat up again with the new season just around the corner and most of the cons over with now.

Whats the general consensus on what issues to collect versus just read?

Yes, I know 1-10,19,27,33,53,92,etc.

My collection got so huge so fast, I have to down scale it a bit and all the variants/reprints got out of control. I am keeping all the keys, but what other issues should I keep? All are cgc 9.8 or higher (don't keep anything less) I have sold off all my cgc 9.6-9.4's over the past year to either upgrage to 9.8's or to reduce my collection.

I like some of the semi important issues, but looking for more thoughts,

i.e. 13,28,69,83,98 type of issues which are critical to the story and introduce secondary characters.

Thanks for help:)

Whats the general consensus on what issues to collect versus just read?

Yes, I know 1-10,19,27,33,53,92,etc.

My collection got so huge so fast, I have to down scale it a bit and all the variants/reprints got out of control. I am keeping all the keys, but what other issues should I keep? All are cgc 9.8 or higher (don't keep anything less) I have sold off all my cgc 9.6-9.4's over the past year to either upgrage to 9.8's or to reduce my collection.

I like some of the semi important issues, but looking for more thoughts,

i.e. 13,28,69,83,98 type of issues which are critical to the story and introduce secondary characters.

Thanks for help:)

I kept #1-20, 27, 33, 48, 53, 61, 63 and 92. 69 was right on the edge but I was really only keeping for the cover so it went.