• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

hmmmm, lets think about this for a minute.

There are no Negan shirts out there, not official ones anyway.

A brand new Zeke t-shirt just came out.

There ARE Lucille shirts out there. Safe to guess that come spring, Lucille will be Carl's person_without_enough_empathy

All time?

Tyrese

Rick

Negan

Carl

Abe

Dale

Morgan

Carol (I think Carol may be one of the few people who characterized how the "new normal" just weighed on people who weren't strong enough to either adapt or completely change with the times)

It's crazy to see Carl's growth in the past 10-15 issues. Total bad now.

Well you definitely got the best page in the book. As soon as I saw that "ninja" Jesus page, I had to have it. It also was the least expensive of them all. lol Jesus is my 2nd favorite character.

1. Rick

2. Paul

3. Carl

4. Andrea

5. Dwight

6. Negan

7. Michonne

Hey let's do this..... Who's you favorite characters in order??? :popcorn:

Hmmm...good question!

1. Rick

2. Carl

3. Andrea

4. Negan

5. Paul

I am really curious about how they flesh out Ezekiel. I was a little turned off by how over the top he was at first, but the issue where he "got real" with Michonne made him much more interesting.

All time?

It's crazy to see Carl's growth in the past 10-15 issues. Total bad now.

Agreed! Just take a look at the page in issue #100 when Negan is picking who will be "punished." I love the stone cold look on Carl's face. He really has become strong, which makes me worry that he will have to be "broken" by Kirkman just to toy with our emotions.

I love how they've yet to encounter anyone with the same name.

"Rick meet..... Rick!"

Off the top of my head, there were two Billys and two Eugenes. I'm sure there are lots more examples. Not to mention the fact that Jesus' surname is Monroe, same as Spencer etc., even though they are not related. I remember reading that Kirkman had deliberately created characters with the same names to keep things realistic.