• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

wd112-22.jpg

From issue 112 pg. 22........love it when I come home and this OA is waiting for me. :o Sounds weird but doesn't feel weird.

That's a nice page!! :applause:

Question: Why does it say Issue 107 - Pg# Cover? Was it supposed to be the cover and changed at the last minute for the actual art used?

I had the same question as well.

Robert had a shift in editorial at the last minute and made this the splash that ended issue 112 rather than 107's cover. Nice pick up, James.

In regards to the 115 midnight release party, there is a variant cover specifically for the party that should be readily available, and there is a one per store black and white variant. Is there also a 1:25 variant?

Where is the news about a 1 per store b&w cover?

I was contacted about my pull list. I ordered enough of the regular 12 covers to be eligible for unlimited colour midnight release party copies and the one per store black and white variant.

In regards to the 115 midnight release party, there is a variant cover specifically for the party that should be readily available, and there is a one per store black and white variant. Is there also a 1:25 variant?

I was contacted about my pull list. I ordered enough of the regular 12 covers to be eligible for unlimited colour midnight release party copies and the one per store black and white variant.

:pullhair::censored::frustrated::censored::frustrated::pullhair:

Here is the link to Image's website about the party, but no mention of the 1 per store variant.

Third Eye Comics has a bunch of information about their party, with the chance to win the 1 per store variant.

My LCS told me about it, too.

Save me three copies... :grin:

Nice. Well here's hoping Dre manages to acquire them for subscribers. I don't want to have to hunt it down on my own.

I thought all of these images were new.

Yes ... but with one sig box I was thinking it is just one piece of art (i.e. image not images) that is digitally chopped into covers. Although you could say that some interior pages were "swiped" to make the cover art.

Yea it looks ok. It has been 10 yrs and the whole collage theme seems to work. I had mentioned earlier that I was going possibly cancel my order with DCBS, but I looked and I got those books pre-ordered at $1.79 a book. That's a great price. So I am happy. I just got back from a long vacation in the awesome cornfields of IL, so don't mind a word I type. lol

Just to clear the confusion, I just heard back from Mark, and Charlie actually redrew all of these from scratch and DID NOT reuse old images. Whoa.

As we've stated before, they all connect together to make one HUGE, freakishly big, massive TWD collage piece.

So there it is. No shortcuts taken. No digital. Just a total jaw-dropper of a piece.

tumblr_m2ybg3inwP1qihztbo1_400.gif

Faints.gif

tumblr_lqxbpdEVei1qii6tmo1_250.gif

Edited by ComicsNYC22

can you guys link to them? im interested in seeing the telephone cover? i recently sold a telephone page ;x
Jerry you still have the arrow through the head pg for sale?

sorry for the delayed response --- i never owned that page :o