• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,457 posts in this topic

Fortunately, it never went through. I hadn't checked my set or my email in a while. The message was at the top of the email list, and I figured, hey thanks for the compliment. Then I see the transfer requests, which baffle me, as I hadn't sold any books in a while. Low and behold, a request on my #34 9.8 and the #36 10.0 :o

Of all the 9.9's and other 10.0's I own, it seemed weird that they requested the #34 9.8 (shrug)

Of course, as soon as I see it, I immediately hit decline. Then I start to worry, as it shows the request expired. Then I start to panic a bit, and head straight to the registry... :mad: it hadn't went through :whee: Thought for sure I was going to have to go through some hoops with CGC to get everything fixed.

I thought I'd run their name through here, to see if anyone else had books being requested for transfers.

Certificate of transfer meaning they're keying your books in the registry???

Who the hell does this guy think he is?

The thing that kills me is that they sent me a friendly message along with the transfer requests :screwy:

The thing that kills me is that they sent me a friendly message along with the transfer requests :screwy:

Send me you cgc 10.0.....I will protect them with my life. At least until the smoke clears. Maybe he was testing the system,you know newbies sometimes do stupid things.

Send me you cgc 10.0.....I will protect them with my life. At least until the smoke clears. Maybe he was testing the system,you know newbies sometimes do stupid things.

lol Yes they do ;) I actually sent him a "friendly" reply. No response yet :taptaptap:

lol Yes they do ;) I actually sent him a "friendly" reply. No response yet :taptaptap:

:sumo:

F HIM IN THE A!

All requests for forms of punishment will be taken into consideration hm

Make him buy all the WD issues and variants to complete his own collection..... lets say at current ebay prices. And they must be at least cgc 9.8. Talk about punishment.

F HIM IN THE A!

Make him buy all the WD issues and variants to complete his own collection..... lets say at current ebay prices. And they must be at least cgc 9.8. Talk about punishment.

:o OUCH!!! That would hurt, big time!

F HIM IN THE A!

You should find out if he lives close to us, I am thinking road trip.

:insane:

F HIM IN THE A!

You should find out if he lives close to us, I am thinking road trip.

:insane:

:roflmao: I'm hoping he replies to my message :wishluck:

UPDATE for HI covers.......10 more graded

Wolfe..............9.8 :whistle:

Jusko..............9.8 :o

Fredrickson.....9.8 (thumbs u

Smith..............9.8 :headbang:

Torres.............9.8 :whee:

Eastman.........9.8 :golfclap:

Farris..............9.8 :ohnoez:

Baltazar..........9.8 :banana:

Bryant.............9.8 :cloud9: