• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

i just want to meet Charlie. No interest in yellow labels :)

You should have plenty of opportunities. Part of the reason for private signings is to free up time to meet fans.

Did you get the grader's notes? Get it pressed?
No haven't gotten any notes on it yet. I might send it to Joey for pressing though.

At the very least have Joey take a look at it and offer an opinion. (thumbs u

You don't have to wait in any lines. Heroes is taking books for Charlie and CGC is taking books for Robert. Easy as pie. Anyone who isn't attending can pass books to someone who is and walk from one booth to another. If anyone is stuck just let me know. (thumbs u

Thanks for the info JB. I'll see you at NYCC! :banana:

P.S. - I'm RSVP'ing now for that after-party in your penthouse suite. We're brining bottles of Patron and Gentleman Jack...

Canadian Club. ;)

Apparently when I ask for a rye and coke on the west coast I get a blank stare. I ask for CC and cola and I end up with a double. Gotta love California.

Is CC the only rye that is distributed in the USA? I am just asking as this is typically what I see when I am south of the border for work or vacation.

Edited by kimik

Did you get the grader's notes? Get it pressed?
No haven't gotten any notes on it yet. I might send it to Joey for pressing though.

At the very least have Joey take a look at it and offer an opinion. (thumbs u

After giving it some thought, I'm going to keep it the way it is. CGC should have given these books NG or all 9.8's IMHO. I could get it pressed and maybe raise it to a 9.2(if I'm lucky) but I wouldn't gain anything. I don't plan on selling it. The money was used for great cause and regardless of grade it's a true one of a kind. :)