• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I'd hold fire on judging the new inking on the strength of that splash. It looks nice for sure, but it's likely that both Charlie and the inker (whose name escapes me) will be putting more effort into double page splashes than panel pages.

Looking forward to 115 and beyond, anyway!

Not sure if it's the same interview (I haven't followed the link), but Kirkman said that Holly is going to be a significant player in the coming arc, and to look out for Heath too...

If ya'll were going to get sigs on Hero Initiative that's still blank on the back would you get them on the cover or on the blank back? I'm thinking about getting a bunch of celeb sigs on it from the show. :)

Definitely the back.

That's what I was thinking. I'm going to get every cast member I can find to sign it along with Kirkman and Adlard. :)

\

1379005145.jpg

Interior page from WD 115. Did the new inker do better? Thoughts?

Wow...he sure as did!!! I'm impressed.

Jim

+1 Agreed. Those lines are really sharp. I am just looking at my 1 WD OA page and can notice a huge difference.

Question about approaching artists at Artists Alley

is there protocol that should be followed when asking artists if they're interested in doing a commission of a character they do not draw?

I think you worded it perfectly. Are you taking commission? Would you be interested in?