• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

It's all mine... :)

FfuxbTFl.jpg

Very Nice, which variant is this? Midnight Release?

Yes but it's the elusive b&w sketch. Only 1 per store. So it'll be wicked expensive to get right now.

:wishluck: Hopefully there will be an overflow of them at the con. Or they'll be more expensive. $200+ ouch

My LCS just called me and told me I could come in tomorrow and pick it up, since I asked about it about 2 months ago. Price Tag $200 ummmmmmm...... I might pass hate to say

I don't blame ya

It's all mine... :)

FfuxbTFl.jpg

Very Nice, which variant is this? Midnight Release?

Yes but it's the elusive b&w sketch. Only 1 per store. So it'll be wicked expensive to get right now.

:wishluck: Hopefully there will be an overflow of them at the con. Or they'll be more expensive. $200+ ouch

My LCS just called me and told me I could come in tomorrow and pick it up, since I asked about it about 2 months ago. Price Tag $200 ummmmmmm...... I might pass hate to say

I don't blame ya

I was hoping they would help me out since I asked about it so long ago, but I guess not. I spend enough there wish they could

$2.99

NICE!

also, is that a monster box of MTG Mana? lol

Not quite... :( But definitely nowhere near the redonk eBay prices right now.

And yes... Nice eye. Crazy amount of MTG cards. Our shop has massive amounts of cards. That's probably .01% of what they have on hand.

$2.99

NICE!

And yes... Nice eye. Crazy amount of MTG cards. Our shop has massive amounts of cards. That's probably .01% of what they have on hand.

Does anyone know the ratio of this book? 1:100, 1:200 etc.....

The Adlard 100 b&w is 1:200 right?

$2.99

NICE!

Does anyone know the ratio of this book? 1:100, 1:200 etc.....

The Adlard 100 b&w is 1:200 right?

The Midnight B&W book is a 1 per retailer who is participating in the Midnight Party release for 115. I believe Image/Skybound said in a recent tweet that there were about 8-900 stores participating. (Going off memory, can't recall exact #)

Yep, Adlard 100 B&W is 1:200.

I recently picked up a Adlard #100 B&W CGC 9.8 for just around 100 British pounds, from mycomicshop - very happy

Can't wait until tomorrow, just had my pulllist from my OCS - #115's from (A) to (L) #1 10th ann cover, & Tyreese special, not to mention Batman #24 XL & East of West #6 - going to be a good day !!