• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Me too, but the majority of peeps in my LCS are Marvel/DC fanboys, I get blank stares when I mention any Image title lol we're stuck on the North Wales coast, the nearest comic shop to us is in another country, my shop sees about 20 people a week, so no party for me :sorry:

I can't make it to an LCS tonight due to a family issue... :sorry:

This might be a stupid question, but do you guys know if stores will be able to sell leftover midnight copies in the morning, or are they strictly just for the midnight launch??

This might be a stupid question, but do you guys know if stores will be able to sell leftover midnight copies in the morning, or are they strictly just for the midnight launch??

It's a good question, I was wondering whether retailers could order a general amount, a set limit depending on previous sales or they had to show a potential party list of attendees?

I truly am at a loss keeping up with all these variants......but maybe there will be left overs.

call them and tell them what happened. i cant see why they wouldnt hold one for a customer

My LCS is Midtown Comics... they won't do that for me... I doubt it. I'll give them a ring though. The other store I go to is really small, they're not doing the midnight launch.

Thanks for your suggestion though TBP. (thumbs u

Hey I just read your post again, and that is a very good question. Is it ONLY for midnight attendees?

I think they should have some left, right?

Let's say a LCS orders 200 books, only 75 people show up. Makes sense right, that they should have extras. Then possibly rake up the price by $1 or $2. lol

Hey I just read your post again, and that is a very good question. Is it ONLY for midnight attendees?

I think they should have some left, right?

Let's say a LCS orders 200 books, only 75 people show up. Makes sense right, that they should have extras. Then possibly rake up the price by $1 or $2. lol

Yeah, you got it now bud... that was my question, if it's strictly only for sale during the midnight launch. Like TBP said though, it shouldn't be hard to find; still would've been nice to get some at cover price and not from a reseller.