• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Holy carp, that ended low. I stopped watching it because I didn't think I had a chance to win it.

You win some, you lose some. I thought I'd get the usual $500+/- on that issue. I was very surprised to see the final price this morning. I wouldn't be surprised to see one listed in a week or two that goes for $500 (shrug)

Now I'm very curious how my other auctions will do, that are ending soon :ohnoez:

The old $0.99 starting auction may have backfired for me this time :cry:

Why didn't you offer these on the boards, while I was buying 9.8's from you?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Walking-Dead-100-BLANK-Hero-Initative-cover-/300990150172?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item461469361c

Unless James J sold his one it looks like theres more than one blank hero initiative 100 out there

Wow, photos and no grade given and still at $400 with 17 minutes left.

Holly *spoon* it went for $967.79!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Walking-Dead-100-BLANK-Hero-Initative-cover-/300990150172?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item461469361c

Unless James J sold his one it looks like theres more than one blank hero initiative 100 out there

Wow, photos and no grade given and still at $400 with 17 minutes left.

Ended at $967. Ain't nutthin to a baller. :o

Holy carp, that ended low. I stopped watching it because I didn't think I had a chance to win it.

You win some, you lose some. I thought I'd get the usual $500+/- on that issue. I was very surprised to see the final price this morning. I wouldn't be surprised to see one listed in a week or two that goes for $500 (shrug)

Now I'm very curious how my other auctions will do, that are ending soon :ohnoez:

I did :) I had a sales thread up with all the 9.9's I currently have on auction. Had plenty of views and responses, but no one made any offers :(

I did :) I had a sales thread up with all the 9.9's I currently have on auction. Had plenty of views and responses, but no one made any offers :(

I swear man, I must be getting old. My memory is bad. Well I'll watch the ones on the bay.

So if the bonus 1 and 2 are scratched off, is that a purple label?

I don't even know what to say about this. :facepalm: A friend of mine posted this on facebook.

1375861_10200758216613216_726985018_n_zps45fe283b.jpg

Discuss amongst yourselves while I go milk the cash cow.

So if the bonus 1 and 2 are scratched off, is that a purple label?

I don't even know what to say about this. :facepalm: A friend of mine posted this on facebook.

1375861_10200758216613216_726985018_n_zps45fe283b.jpg

Discuss amongst yourselves while I go milk the cash cow.

A few states have Walking Dead Lottery. I know Maine and Indiana do for sure, I'm surprised Georgia hasn't cashed in yet, seeing as the show is filmed here...

what about those Weekly's? ;)

It's all I have left :cry:

well, when you're ready to rip the rest of that band-aid off, please let me know ;)

(i have both #1's, so you can still hang on to those)

lol I can't wait till I finally get that set completed! I've been working on that one for a while now :ohnoez:

Its my understanding that there will be more. If I have some of my fact correct Image hands issues out to its employees. Maybe as a stock option ..lol.

hm .....So it might be limited print run but how many were given away and are hiding in some dark corner. I remember a story of the hess company keeping large amounts of the toy trucks they put out each year. hm makes me think how many WD#1 were filed away at image.I would love to have the key to that closet. But anyway I'm glad I got my blank hero cover when I did. Just hope the market is not flooded with them now.