• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Hey folks, long time lurker. Got my copy of WD 53 through the post from eBay. Item was described as "The comic has no obvious signs of wear on it or in it.There are no creases or tears. I can't see any spine damage or creases". Comic was sent rather securely too, now waiting to hear back from the seller. :(

IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_1347.jpg

I could maybe forgive the non color breaks on the spine, but not the heavy creasing on the top.

Just got me a #2 Second print!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana:

It's a yellow with TM and RK I really don't mind they were the OG's

I have only seen 2 #2 second prints in my whole life!!!!

Nice one Retro! Gotta love 2b!

I bought my 35 error 9.4 for around $340 so maybe didn't get the best deal ever but hey it's in the collection so at the end of the day it doesn't matter

The walking dead 115 midnight sketch is starting to creep up in price, when I first came out auctions were anywhere from 150-180, BIN is hitting 200-225

115 b&w :cloud9:

Nice! Can't wait to get my signed copy back from CGC!

The walking dead 115 midnight sketch is starting to creep up in price, when I first came out auctions were anywhere from 150-180, BIN is hitting 200-225

Mines still in a bag and board so I haven't subbed any.

Between NYCC, ItsJustRyan's sales thread, and the #2b, I'm going to claim bankruptcy. brb

Mines still in a bag and board so I haven't subbed any.

Between NYCC, ItsJustRyan's sales thread, and the #2b, I'm going to claim bankruptcy. brb

I know what you mean. NYCC was costly. I took my B&W to NYCC to get signed. Hoping to have it back in a few weeks. :wishluck:

Who is this seller. Share the wealth lol

Ok I'll share the seller. I just wrote to him and he said he has multiple of #35!! :o

Please don't buy them all, I need one for my collection. lol j/k

Here's the #2b I bought. Sellers info is in there.

ah... gin_and_comics. I have bought from him a few times. He is a board member, too: rh3522

I finally got a #53 :banana: arrived yesterday, in such lovely minty condition I just sat and stroked it for a while like blofeld's cat !

Only £42 in an auction, UK only seller, I buy almost everything WD he sells, as no more than two people ever seem to bid on his auctions (even thou everything is in excellent condition), which is good for me - not so good for him :devil:

Just got these two on the mail yesterday.Last variant needed to complete my #100 collection. Hopefully no more #100 variants. I asked Kirkman tonight and he said no more of them.

photo%201.jpg

photo%203.jpg

I got to meet Robert Kirkman and hang out with Shawn today at the Hollywood guitar signing and got this sketch done after getting two awesome guitars signed. Great event.

photo%202.jpg

IMG_2589.jpg

Getting ready to ship the blank hero to CGC tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed.