• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

cDntOOYt_0511132050041.jpg

Ok,Ok.......Maybe I can do things a little different. Let me see........

Walking Dead Comic readers :

remember this? Third panel down Rick "And You're Keeping Those.....THINGS IN YOUR BARN- -On Your Property- - Right Next To Where You SLEEP?

Walking Dead Art Collector :

No chewed up ears...nice lines....look at Ricks eyes on the first panel.

Walking Dead T.V show watchers: In the show is this how Rick and the group found out about the barn full of walkers? Did Hershel tell Rick in the TV series.

Walking Dead Comic collectors : Do you think CGC should make holders for OA to go along with our CGC WD books?

Walking Dead Toy Collectors : Nothing here for you to see, keep moving.

Hey everyone. I can't always keep up with the variants and second prints and whatnots. I know it has been covered before, but what is the lowest, hard to find copy out there? Other than the 100 Heroes. Thanks

Including all variants, second prints, etc.

Lucille foil? Ottley Sketch? etc.....

Hey everyone. I can't always keep up with the variants and second prints and whatnots. I know it has been covered before, but what is the lowest, hard to find copy out there? Other than the 100 Heroes. Thanks

Lucille foil is 250, Ottley Sketch is 500, 94 Image Expo B+W is 200, Lucille (Not foil) signed is 500, unsigned is about 25 so I by far the unsigned lucille is the lowest run although you may not consider them considering they were the leaked copies

Lucille foil is 250, Ottley Sketch is 500, 94 Image Expo B+W is 200, Lucille (Not foil) signed is 500, unsigned is about 25 so I by far the unsigned lucille is the lowest run although you may not consider them considering they were the leaked copies

What about the #35 error variant?