• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I think the guesstimate on the 35 error was around 900.

thanks Tim.... I was just wondering. I'm thinking it's the Lucille ones that are the lowest

Yeah I'm pretty sure I heard the same as for the 94 Image Expo B+W I'm surprised they're so low considering. I mean I've managed to get two and I didn't even drop that much on them

Other low print runs if anyones interested are

#1 Weekly Arizona 1000

#2 second print (not 100% sure if this is right but I saw) 1320

#7 second print 2144

#8 second print 1707

#50 Superhero Variant 1500

#75 Ultimate Comics blank 1000

#80 Arizona Comic con 1000

#81 Comics Pro B+W 500

#88 Fan Expo Canada Blank 1000

#112 Image Expo 1000

and Governor Special ECCC "Kill them all" 1000

Does anyone have any info on the #50 Hero Variant print run numbers?

Always thought it was a pretty cool cover but I never really hear anyone talk about it.

Just curious.

Thanks guys!

Post right above yours has it.

Also...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walking-Dead-53-CGC-9-8-1st-Abraham-Rosita-Eugene-all-3-to-star-in-Show-/261321753324?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3cd7fd82ec

No place to go but up apparently. Glad I got mine a while back. 4 days to go too.

WHOA!!!!!!

Indeed. Glad I had a few slabbed and a few off to get squished and slabbed prior to the news.

Who else here is going to join up with The Walking Dead's Movember team?

http://moteam.co/abraham-s-army

I'm in. Cut off the grizzly man beard and now rocking the Abe Stash!!

Hell yeah!

Strange. I just don't understand why Tyrese's first appearance didn't get a big bump like this. Maybe #53 was undervalued?

132054216270-thats-racist-gif.gif

i hear you, but how much of a bump did #7 need?

Not only is it 1st Tyreese, its also Charlies first issue.

Yes this..... That book is very expensive.

It's one I need.

$238

$249

$263.88 looks like Erics listing with the 8's lol

$285

$299.99

$375 ouch

Edited by retrothecollector

There's a guy here in Johannesburg offering his #1, 9.6, for R24500 (about $2 450) :ohnoez:

And another seller peddling a #108 9.8 for R1299 ($130), starting bid, and it's a consignment item to be ordered from the US (also has raw books at crazy prices)

I don't know why a collector would buy that instead of getting it like I do from you guys doh!

There's a guy here in Johannesburg offering his #1, 9.6, for R24500 (about $2 450) :ohnoez:

And another seller peddling a #108 9.8 for R1299 ($130), starting bid, and it's a consignment item to be ordered from the US (also has raw books at crazy prices)

I don't know why a collector would buy that instead of getting it like I do from you guys doh!

That works both ways though

I bought 3 112 Image expo's when there was the boom just after the event and I sold one now for £50 raw and I see on the US site they're going for that CGC 9.8!

Shill warning on #94 Image Expo B&Ws!

so mbuchold sold a 9.8 on Oct 20th

First for an unusually high amount

the buyer left positive feedback on Oct 29th

l***l(174)

But somehow the seller relisted the same CGC numbered item on Nov 1st

Same item

Then two days later another seller brooks5610 lists the same comic with a different CGC number

Another one in Easton, PA magically selling from the same city. hm

Then bidder c***1(181) bids up to but not over the current bidders of both auctions.

Shilling is hard to prove and eBay doesn't seem to care if it happens I just want to warn any serious bidders here about these two auctions.

I just find it hard to believe that of the three 9.8s on auction right now. That two are selling from the same city and bid up by the same bidder are legitimate.

If any of these people are on the boards here I would love to hear your explanations.