• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Rob Guillory rocks! This WW TWD #1 cover is definitely my favorite one.

I am not collecting these Wizard World covers, but I would love an SS copy signed by Guillory, Kirkman & Moore. :cloud9:

Your wish is my command. ;)

Can anyone help me ?

The Art of Charlie Adlard book

Here is what I think I know ;

There is a soft cover

There is a hard cover ( no slip cover)

Then there is a Limited hard cover with a slip case with him working at a draft table. Some people call this the NYCC edition and limited to 150.

Were these at the NYCC? Or were these sold at the show he did outside the NYCC. Am I talking about the same book?

Just want to know if there is only three versions.

there is no difference on the cover of 8a & 8b

same goes for 7a & 7b

Thank you E!!! Now to look inside once it gets delivered. Yay!!

Hey anyone..... Does #8b have a cover date of May on your covers? Did the #8a & #8b come out in May? Thanks

Need confirmation please

NICE !!!! see you changed your pic, looks great (thumbs u

Thanks James....Ya as much as I love hockey/bruins I feel my avatar needs a WD one, plus I think I'm bad luck for the bruins. Come on really they beat an undefeated team (sharks), then get beat by the stars?? UGHH!! never mind. Sorry for the rant...

Comic time...........

Can anyone help me ?

The Art of Charlie Adlard book

Here is what I think I know ;

There is a soft cover

There is a hard cover ( no slip cover)

Then there is a Limited hard cover with a slip case with him working at a draft table. Some people call this the NYCC edition and limited to 150.

Were these at the NYCC? Or were these sold at the show he did outside the NYCC. Am I talking about the same book?

Just want to know if there is only three versions.

Ive never seen a softcover.

Yes, there is a Hardcover and a Hardcover w/Slipcase that was an NYCC Exclusive that were also sold at the Gallery thingie NYCC weekend

FINALLY one that looks awesome!

Are we kidding?

:wishluck:

Jim

Which cover do you prefer?

Saw the cover before I saw the artist and I thought, Hey that looks like CHEW! I dig the cover!

You got Rick looking at a photo of his family, and blasting zombies in a whimsical light. Actually, I REALLY like the cover, is the OA available!? :insane: