• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Issue 94 convention sketch is limited to 200.....or at least that what I hear.

CGC has 173 graded...really? What are the odds of that. The last 90 day on e-bay has had more than a few raws posted. Its my understanding that all employees at image get comp copies. One X employee who claimed to be a low level employee said he had been handed 4 copies of the unsighted Lucille and two blank hero covers. And he said he never even asked for any. My mind can only wonder is you asked for more, what you could get.

CGC has 173 graded...really? What are the odds of that. The last 90 day on e-bay has had more than a few raws posted. Its my understanding that all employees at image get comp copies. One X employee who claimed to be a low level employee said he had been handed 4 copies of the unsighted Lucille and two blank hero covers. And he said he never even asked for any. My mind can only wonder is you asked for more, what you could get.

Sorry about poor grammar and spelling......NJ ranks low in public school tests

Sorry about poor grammar and spelling......NJ ranks low in public school tests

I personally graded about 40 copies. It does not surprise me that such a high percentage have been graded. Low print run that was expensive fast and on a few radars. I was at the show and posted a pic of my initial submission.

Ok this is pretty ridiculous but it looks like even though it was shilled it might have sold http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&_trksid=p2047675.l2565&rt=nc&item=181252276405

Yes it is. Cause this one is a BIN for almost half the price. (shrug)

Edited by retrothecollector

So a few weeks ago my buddy and I were doing a small local comic/toy show and we were hanging out with a local comic book artist. We asked him to do a couple of WD covers for us. Joe, the artist, did this first one for my buddy during the show.....

IMG_5587_zpsa8fe3320.jpg

Joe started one for me but didnt have time to finish it so he said he would hit me up when it was done. Well, he just sent me an email with a pic of the finsihed cover he did for me.... I love it!!

IMG_5646_zps51313473.jpg