• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

What happened to the issue 44 splash that was pulled from ebay (shrug)

Mannup.....who snaked it :popcorn:

He was informed that his auction title was incorrect. So he took the listing down and possibly will re-post it.

I think someone got to him through messages and offered him a price and he took it. Cause it's been a few days and he still hasn't re-posted. :insane:lol

James,James,James..........never,never post a link to WD OA that people are having a hard time finding.

Always contact the seller direct too, if not someone else will.

I'm such a :censored:

BTW.........hope someone here got it. It was a cool splash. And remember all fair in love and war. Good gots to the winner if a deal was made. But I do hope it was not one of those lurkers. You know who you are.

Edited by James J

When the auction started, he wanted 3K. He later pulled back on the 3K offer. So.. Yeah. Then he messaged me that it was being pulled after being told it was listed incorrectly . That's OK though! It's public and searchable information.

Either way, someone who came in after it was posted in here definitely snagged it. There wasn't much action in it at all prior to that. Would love to see the detail, so someone post it once they have it!

Edited by ComicsNYC22