• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Ezekiel seemed to have a decent amount of people, and I would guess that will be his biggest contribution to the war unless he goes after Negan individually. However, I would bet either Jesus will have a bigger impact.

I wonder which biblical character will show up next? Lazarus would certainly be appropriate. lol

Ezekiel seemed to have a decent amount of people, and I would guess that will be his biggest contribution to the war unless he goes after Negan individually. However, I would bet either Jesus will have a bigger impact.

I wonder which biblical character will show up next? Lazarus would certainly be appropriate. lol

Matthew,Mark,Luke and John.........A four brother team.That would be cool,even if a lot of people don't know who they are. lol

Best part of the interview

"Just to wrap things up, I have to ask, can you tease a little about what will happen in "All Out War?"

I can tell you that I'm excited about seeing the stories. I've had moments where I gasp and go, "I can't believe you're doing this!" I can tell you this much, I've been really enjoying drawing zombies. That's the most fun part of the job, getting to draw shambling, decaying things. I hope that's not too much of a reveal -- there are zombies in "The Walking Dead!" [Laughs] I was reading "The Walking Dead" before I came on board and I'm really happy to see where it's going. I'm only a couple of months ahead of the audience so I wouldn't be able to spoil too much, but what I've seen that you haven't is going to be worth reading. I don't know what more I can say that won't leave Robert Kirkman really pissed off at me! [Laughs]"

OMG I CAN'T Wait

Interesting article... Negan has been around for 2 years. Time flies. Amazing. I share some of his feelings about the quality of TWD since the prison arc but TWD is still the first comic I read the week it is released.

http://www.craveonline.com/comics/reviews/603579-the-walking-dead-116

Ugh, I disagree with this guy. It's not a snore fest and I find Negan to be much different than the Gov. I like the Gov story arc better but i'm hoping AoW turns out to really be great.

Right now the comic is holding my attention more than the show.