• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Its back up.....spent a year putting it together(almost 1 year). Was trying to redo the set with all the scans and more detail for each issue.Thought I could temp. take it down and work on it. But I ended up deleting it. This winter I hope to get it done. My scanner sucks!!!

The only part about the AOW article I agree with is Ezekiel.

I looked past the Governor making out with his dead daughter, and Carl getting shot in the face. But a guy who dresses up like a wizard & has a pet tiger? I really think the series jumped the shark at that moment. TWD is still the first title I read each month, but the series isn't as good as it use to be.

I think the problem is that the first 50 issues are so good that by comparison anything else is going to be lackluster.

IIRC = If I Recall Correctly

Wow.

Thanks TBP. I'm going to make a list of all acronyms. Better yet I shall write a book on them. Hell I might even make some up myself so no one will know. :devil:

WTFAYBOAYC

IIRC = If I Recall Correctly

Wow.

Thanks TBP. I'm going to make a list of all acronyms. Better yet I shall write a book on them. Hell I might even make some up myself so no one will know. :devil:

WTFAYBOAYC

What the F are you b***ching over anyway you c**t? lol