• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I put in for pg. 22............not sure if its there still. Just emailed Mark.

A lot of great pages, I missed the DPS. Not sure what it went for or what it looked like.

I think I caught the upload of the pages pretty early, and the DPS was not listed. It may not have been put up for sale.

I have no idea what the heck is going to happen. This is nuts. I tell you one thing though. This protagonist is a lot smarter and well thought out than our dear old dead governor. There are some layers to this guy.

The DPS of the zombies from this issue was never listed.

I went back and checked pg 6&7 was listed sometime last night. Must not have been listed at first with the others.

Yes it was listed last. James you got your eye on something? How about you Bjorn? Not me not yet. I can't afford those good ones. lol

I have no idea what the heck is going to happen. This is nuts. I tell you one thing though. This protagonist is a lot smarter and well thought out than our dear old dead governor. There are some layers to this guy.

This. Possibly Governor 2.0.

Negan's comments at the end of the book were almost Lincoln-esqe.

I'm referring to how Lincoln felt the confederacy should be treated following the war