• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Overpaid, but I wanted it.

12198272663_46c7036d62_c.jpg

Nice page. I like the description you have for it on CAF too. It is one of those moments that's hard to look at - but it IS pivotal in showing just how much of a bad guy the Governor is.

And for the record, I don't think you overpaid at all. Seemed like a good price to me (thumbs u

Retro this one is for you :sorry:

oGhyjcbS_2901142300101.jpg

Every time I see this I get sad. Had a chance to buy from mark for a fraction of what it would sell for now. That was before the price increase, too. Nice pickup!

Yea thanks James, but I really honestly don't care for it. I like Abe, but he's not my favorite. I'll show you what I really want, THIS

Yd3ctrea_3112130144021_zpsebf53a80.jpg

Retro this one is for you :sorry:

oGhyjcbS_2901142300101.jpg

Every time I see this I get sad. Had a chance to buy from mark for a fraction of what it would sell for now. That was before the price increase, too. Nice pickup!

Yea thanks James, but I really honestly don't care for it. I like Abe, but he's not my favorite. I'll show you what I really want, THIS

Yd3ctrea_3112130144021_zpsebf53a80.jpg

Yeah man, I wanted to make an offer on that cover, but had spent too much at the time. Anyone know what it went for?

Hey all. I'm reaching out to the boardies today to see if I could get your opinion on what you think one of these "Hero Initiative" Walking Deads would be worth.

I got this one (Chrissy Zullo) on the ebay auction that was run by Hero Initiative. I think i paid like $600-$700 for it. It's currently in the clutches of CGC after adding Kirkmans auto (worship)

7AD84330-EF04-4A08-97E1-92430A0CCB44.jpg

Hey all. I'm reaching out to the boardies today to see if I could get your opinion on what you think one of these "Hero Initiative" Walking Deads would be worth.

I got this one (Chrissy Zullo) on the ebay auction that was run by Hero Initiative. I think i paid like $600-$700 for it. It's currently in the clutches of CGC after adding Kirkmans auto (worship)

7AD84330-EF04-4A08-97E1-92430A0CCB44.jpg

Did you see the ones on ebay? Some individual_without_enough_empathy has them priced from $5,000 to $10,000!

Did you see the ones on ebay? Some individual_without_enough_empathy has them priced from $5,000 to $10,000!

lol

Well said my good man! I was trying to be a little more realistic. I saw one on ebay that was a blank variant and CGC'd at 9.2. And he's offering it for like $3500 :screwy: