• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

That tattoo looks great. The artist did a good job making it look like the original.

What are the chances that you would have Charlie and Robert sign your leg and get that tattooed, too?

That'd be awesome. But it's kinda up high on my thigh, seem a little weird if I lifted up my shorts to have a couple dudes sign my leg. lol

How is this at $470 with one bid, but this ended only a few weeks earlier with no bids?

When does the new issue come out, next week? Are they still coming out twice a month?

DUDE Tell me about it. I've been trying to sell that page ever since I picked up my grail piece from YTLM issue #1. I can't give the damn thing away.

How is this at $470 with one bid, but this ended only a few weeks earlier with no bids?

When does the new issue come out, next week? Are they still coming out twice a month?

DUDE Tell me about it. I've been trying to sell that page ever since I picked up my grail piece from YTLM issue #1. I can't give the damn thing away.

I was going to open the bid at 399.... But thought if I won it with one bid you would get mad at me. :shy:

I was going to open the bid at 399.... But thought if I won it with one bid you would get mad at me. :shy:

Dammit James! :roflmao:

I'd rather you PM me to save on eBay fees!

UH OH!!!! :o

OK-- Page is sold. I didn't lose too much money. Lesson learned, people. NEVER BID DRUNK ON COMICLINK OR YOU WILL LOSE MUNNIES

OK-- Page is sold. I didn't lose too much money. Lesson learned, people. NEVER BID DRUNK ON COMICLINK OR YOU WILL LOSE MUNNIES

Congrats. :applause:

When you bought it I thought you got a good deal if you look at the prices other pages were going for..... (shrug)