• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

:pullhair: So looks like Walking Dead Serbian came out with volume 1,2,3 and 4 in soft cover and hard cover. The company is Stripovi under the Image label.

Any ideals where and if these can bought in the US ? Anyone over in Europe seen these? Come on and help a brother out and point me in the right direction.

Haven't seen any of the Serbian covers out but I did see the tpb's translated in Greek I think they said only 7 have come out though so far

Was on mobile phone... Hair looks clearer now on pc

Do I still look like I need therapy on you pc?

Haha... It also adds 10lbs to you.

And @krighton Adlard has a few different types of sketches as do a lot of people. No pencils quick sketch. Pencil and ink quick sketch. Pencil, pen and brush pen full sketch... Unless you get a full character the chances are you are getting something fairly generic that has been done before, usually a headshot only, sometimes a bust. I have seen quick sketches done in under a minute. So yes he can blast through a crowd and tries to cater for everyone it seems. My brother said the queue was slow moving so no doubt people got some good ones.

If you check out his Facebook page there are some cool charity commissions but the photos are not great. The paid for ones are great. Hope to get one this year if I can get the cash together.

Edited by Garf

:pullhair: So looks like Walking Dead Serbian came out with volume 1,2,3 and 4 in soft cover and hard cover. The company is Stripovi under the Image label.

Any ideals where and if these can bought in the US ? Anyone over in Europe seen these? Come on and help a brother out and point me in the right direction.

Haven't seen any of the Serbian covers out but I did see the tpb's translated in Greek I think they said only 7 have come out though so far

Thanks for the information (worship)

Am I being stupid here? Checked the TWD dot com site and couldn't see the preview panels up... leaked #124 panels? I haven't been online much for 36 hours prior to this evening.

SPOILERS

No idea of the correct sequence here... or which pages they are from

Panel

wPxdcFL.png

Panel

SCzmCmx.png

Panel

O69xP3K.png

:o

is that Jesus kicking him?

so speculation on #124...

Rick is wanting to finish the war and is in no fit state to do so. Jesus realises this and knocks him out in an attempt to go on a suicidal run to take out Negan or perhaps lead the counter himself.

Am I being stupid here? Checked the TWD dot com site and couldn't see the preview panels up... leaked #124 panels? I haven't been online much for 36 hours prior to this evening.

SPOILERS

Panel

wPxdcFL.png

Panel

SCzmCmx.png

Panel

O69xP3K.png

Rick is wanting to finish the war and is in no fit state to do so. Jesus realises this and knocks him out in an attempt to go on a suicidal run to take out Negan or perhaps lead the counter himself.

Sounds like a plan.

SPOILERS

Panel

wPxdcFL.png

Panel

SCzmCmx.png

Panel

O69xP3K.png

Sounds like a plan.

Unless Jesus is playing Rick too. Like we all speculated before. hm

Off topic for a moment. I have to say cgc really did an amazing job this weekend at Megacon. Full report later, we are driving back now.

One thing though. I'm feeling a little ambivalent about the grades I got back on a few books. That'll be in my report. lol I felt they may have rushed the grading process. There's nothing wrong with a couple books and yet they got 9.4s. 17 18 21. But yet a 13 had feather all along the side and got a 9.8. ???

Talk to you guys soon. ;)

SPOILERS

Panel

wPxdcFL.png

Panel

SCzmCmx.png

Panel

O69xP3K.png

Sounds like a plan.

Unless Jesus is playing Rick too. Like we all speculated before. hm

300px-TwoFace2.jpg