• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

I don't think Rick is going out as a result of last issue's cliffhanger. If he dies in the next couple issues, it'll be something else, IMO.

Realtime update of Adlard's book signing today... didn't take long for the bookstore to fill then spillout into the mall.

7sGueMH.jpg

Not me there... my brother is though. People in the UK seem to be loving TWD ;)

Thats cool.....whats your brother getting him to sign?

His partner got a hardcover signed I think... possibly multiple hardcovers. Will speak to him on the phone later.

toRXayR.jpg

He got his sketch book signed... hehe. We roll with A3 paper (11.7 x 16.5) ;) He's just bought another frame so I think that one is coming out of the pad today.

ZycUMcK.jpg

... and seeing as he really is my bro he got me a quick and cheeky little blank done which I had furnished him with in the post this week. Was a bit bummed to hear that Adlard wouldn't be doing paid for Charity sketches at Wales Con where I can attend but I might get a shot at one of them there commission style pieces later in the year. Will have to wait and see. I really wanted to go to Telford as well today but was too knackered. Had been doing some movie extra stuff for the past two days with back to back night shoots (one went quite late into the night). Was really strange being sat a little across from Magneto (first class) and Talia al Ghul (Dark Knight Rises) ... all in all a comic filled week (thumbs u

4b8zYtA.jpg

Am I being stupid here? Checked the TWD dot com site and couldn't see the preview panels up... leaked #124 panels? I haven't been online much for 36 hours prior to this evening.

SPOILERS

No idea of the correct sequence here... or which pages they are from

Panel

wPxdcFL.png

Panel

SCzmCmx.png

Panel

O69xP3K.png

:pullhair: So looks like Walking Dead Serbian came out with volume 1,2,3 and 4 in soft cover and hard cover. The company is Stripovi under the Image label.

Any ideals where and if these can bought in the US ? Anyone over in Europe seen these? Come on and help a brother out and point me in the right direction.

Am I being stupid here? Checked the TWD dot com site and couldn't see the preview panels up... leaked #124 panels? I haven't been online much for 36 hours prior to this evening.

SPOILERS

Panel

wPxdcFL.png

Panel

SCzmCmx.png

Panel

O69xP3K.png

:o

SPOILERS

Panel

wPxdcFL.png

Panel

SCzmCmx.png

Panel

O69xP3K.png

is that Jesus kicking him?

SPOILERS

Panel

wPxdcFL.png

Panel

SCzmCmx.png

Panel

O69xP3K.png

is that Jesus kicking him?

That's what I was thinking