• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I apologize if this has been asked before; just posing a hypothetical between issues:

If a 1:10 variant of WD #1 was published and available the same day as the regular #1 -- and was a true 1:10 -- how do you think the price would compare to the "regular" cover?

a. A lot higher

b. A little higher

c. The same

d. A little less

e. A lot less

-- Consider that for comparison's sake both copies are in the same condition, both are either graded or raw, both have the same "probability" of being 9.8's, etc. etc.

If a 1:10 variant of WD #1 was published and available the same day as the regular #1 -- and was a true 1:10 -- how do you think the price would compare to the "regular" cover?

a. A lot higher

b. A little higher

c. The same

d. A little less

e. A lot less

-- Consider that for comparison's sake both copies are in the same condition, both are either graded or raw, both have the same "probability" of being 9.8's, etc. etc.

Depends how good the cover is. If it was Saga RRP quality it'd be worth stupid money. If it sucked it could even be worth less than the awesome regular Tony Moore cover. Too many hypotheticals.

Edited by Solar

a. A lot higher

b. A little higher

c. The same

d. A little less

e. A lot less

Depends how good the cover is. If it was Saga RRP quality it'd be worth stupid money. If it sucked it could even be worth less than the awesome regular Tony Moore cover. Too many hypotheticals.

It's all hypothetical. And though I may not have covered it explicitly in my last comment, assume the cover is "just as good" as the normal one. Essentially, the only difference is the rarity (ratio).

(stands up)

My name is Jim, and I am addicted to WD Variants.

Image just announced yet anothe Image First WD #1!!!!

I mean come on how many times are they going to print this freaking book.

Just another one for the registry. What a crock

:pullhair:

At least it's only a dollar.

Just say no.

:foryou:

Oh I will

(stands up)

My name is Jim, and I am addicted to WD Variants.

Image just announced yet anothe Image First WD #1!!!!

I mean come on how many times are they going to print this freaking book.

Just another one for the registry. What a crock

:pullhair:

At least it's only a dollar.

I gotcha ya a dollar. lol Love that commercial.