• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Agreed. Too much money to be made spoiling imo.

How does spoiling the Death of Rick make money?

Sorry guys was watching Man of Steel, man what a great freaking movie.

Anyways, I too believe that it would be spoiled. But don't forget this is the second to last of the arc #11, so if any thing major will happen I think it will be in #126.

On reddit IIRC Kirkman said that we will pretty much all know where it's headed once we read #125.

:ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez:

Spoiling gets the attention of the press and the press equals more people interested which equals more people wanting to be involved. You rarely see tons of articles if the press finds out after the fact. They get their readers by being first to the punch. 2c

Edited by The Authority

No I think Jesus will be around for a little while longer. Kirkman like writing him.

Side note: I don't think WD book prices slowing down anytime soon.

:eek:

3,000 print too.

#2 $510!!

It was under print and under valued compared to #1.

It was bound to happen.

Yeah- There were a few months last year when #2's in 9.8 were going for about $950...

Yea but this happened 2 days ago with an SS

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WALKING-DEAD-2-CGC-9-6-SS-ROBERT-KIRKMAN-CHARLIE-ADLARD-RARE-HOT-/111313918890?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item19ead39baa

Has anyone thought that maybe Carl becomes a walker and Rick goes all Governor with him and keeps him around...

Quick shout out to Chris Mangold on these fine CGC forums. He hooked me up with this amazing TWD #19 cover recreation and I can honestly say this is now probably my favorite item in my collection. It is amazeballs.

TWD109Sketch2_zps5c6ae49b.jpg

Has anyone thought that maybe Carl becomes a walker and Rick goes all Governor with him and keeps him around...

Quick shout out to Chris Mangold on these fine CGC forums. He hooked me up with this amazing TWD #19 cover recreation and I can honestly say this is now probably my favorite item in my collection. It is amazeballs.

TWD109Sketch2_zps5c6ae49b.jpg

Very nice :applause:

Agreed. Too much money to be made spoiling imo.

How does spoiling the Death of Rick make money?

Sorry guys was watching Man of Steel, man what a great freaking movie.

Anyways, I too believe that it would be spoiled. But don't forget this is the second to last of the arc #11, so if any thing major will happen I think it will be in #126.

On reddit IIRC Kirkman said that we will pretty much all know where it's headed once we read #125.

:ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez:

Spoiling gets the attention of the press and the press equals more people interested which equals more people wanting to be involved. You rarely see tons of articles if the press finds out after the fact. They get their readers by being first to the punch. 2c

UPDATE: This is an example of what I believe will lead to a media frenzy and inevitably more sales by spoiling the story. I'll bet orders are off the charts on this one due to the news.

UPDATE: This is an example of what I believe will lead to a media frenzy and inevitably more sales by spoiling the story. I'll bet orders are off the charts on this one due to the news.

Must...resist...clicking...link...

Whoops, not Walking Dead related. It has to do with Archie, just using it to support my thoughts on spoilers. :sorry:

Finally caught up with the last 2 issues.... decent stuff.... but man, there was a sequence of panels (in the latest issue I believe) that showed Andrea close up. Eeesshhh Adlard is losing it. Didn't even look like her! Or maybe that was the point... some time has past and she's become all ratty and homely looking.

But wow.... looking quite rushed.

Either way, the books interesting again and I'm looking forward to where they are going with it.

No I think Jesus will be around for a little while longer. Kirkman like writing him.

3,000 print too.

#2 $510!!

It was bound to happen.

Yeah- There were a few months last year when #2's in 9.8 were going for about $950...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WALKING-DEAD-2-CGC-9-6-SS-ROBERT-KIRKMAN-CHARLIE-ADLARD-RARE-HOT-/111313918890?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item19ead39baa

There is a big $ difference between a 9.6 and a 9.8

Finally caught up with the last 2 issues.... decent stuff.... but man, there was a sequence of panels (in the latest issue I believe) that showed Andrea close up. Eeesshhh Adlard is losing it. Didn't even look like her! Or maybe that was the point... some time has past and she's become all ratty and homely looking.

Either way, the books interesting again and I'm looking forward to where they are going with it.

she's still recovering after her fight in the clock tower.

3,000 print too.

#2 $510!!

It was bound to happen.

There is a big $ difference between a 9.6 and a 9.8

Yea but the first book I posted was a raw copy. If that's what your referring too.

Yea she got her arse kicked hard.

blew-my-mind.jpg

Yea she got her arse kicked hard.

Too bad her and Rick die soon. lol