• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Read the spoilers on some other sites... there seem to be a lot of people who didn't like the way the issue panned out. Looks like there is still potential for this not to be the climax. I reckon it's going to get brutal.

Edited by Garf

I should know this but too lazy to look up, how many more issues of the "All out War" Storyline are there i know it started with 115 but i forgot how many it was supposed to be

I should know this but too lazy to look up, how many more issues of the "All out War" Storyline are there i know it started with 115 but i forgot how many it was supposed to be

12 issues.

it states it on each book of AoW

chapter 1 of 12

chapter 2 of 12

etc....

edit: Page 7 tell me Carl doesn't look like he's wearing lip gloss. lol

Edited by retrothecollector

12 issues.

1 of 12

2 of 12

etc....

Ha thanks, i feel dumb

12 issues.

1 of 12

2 of 12

etc....

Ha thanks, i feel dumb

No worries bud. We're here for you. :foryou:

It was a good issue but no way this can be the climax. Kirkman has been saying it will be a completely different book come 127. If it stands the way it is not really much different. (shrug)

I'm looking forward to Kirkman pulling something fresher than zombies out of the bag... it's no mean feat given that he has spread the book across almost the whole range of the human struggle for survival, loss of innocence (or perhaps the seven deadly sins) and outright monster horror.

There are arcs that I now wish could be rewound and expanded on in a way that will progress things later on, rather than see something similar happen again to different people. There isn't anything to stop him messing around with the story and giving us an untold episode ... or something else to break it up a bit.

12 issues.

1 of 12

2 of 12

etc....

Ha thanks, i feel dumb

No worries bud. We're here for you. :foryou:

Hey Thanks! :whee:

Great issue!

Was the knife that Rick used the same one that was found by Michonne and Jesus? If so, Negan is going to die no matter what.

However.. He's not going down without a fight. He's a mad dog. And they always expel a rush of energy before they go down. Someone we know and care about is dying next issue. 2c

Great issue!

Was the knife that Rick used the same one that was found by Michonne and Jesus? If so, Negan is going to die no matter what.

However.. He's not going down without a fight. He's a mad dog. And they always expel a rush of energy before they go down. Someone we know and care about is dying next issue. 2c

I doubt it was the same knife, that'd be too "typical" and Kirkman is anything but. I'm glad they didn't join hands and sing cumbaya, which without Negan and the Saviors, this book may as well be anymore

Great issue!

After I read this, I thought yes! That must be it, because the cut that Rick gave Negan did not look fatale to me.

But looking at the two images, they are not the same knife, unless Adlard did not reference his drawing from 124 at all. The knife from 124 had ridges on the blade whereas the one from 125 does not.

It does not appear to me that Rick killed Negan. It looks more like a wound. Plus, Negan seems to be alive on the cover of 126.

I'm confused what happened

did rick slash his throat or just cut him a little bit

based on the image, he cut deep enough to kill him but they could always retro it next issue and make it more of a surface wound

I'm confused what happened

did rick slash his throat or just cut him a little bit

based on the image, he cut deep enough to kill him but they could always retro it next issue and make it more of a surface wound

this stuff is getting worse per issue. All those people standing there with guns. And unless one of them shoots Rick in the first panel of the next issue, this all out war is a bore.

Edited by Awax

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

So after some back and forth with Mark. I am pleased to present my first WD cover.

I am so happy with this purchase. Rick, Andrea, Maggie, Negan, and Kal. 4 Major characters. Very pleased with the large art and that it's all done by Adlard. What's cool is it's kinda what's going on in 125 even though it's 124 cover, minus Kal. Anyways here ya go. Thanks Mark for working with me and making this happen.

photo_zpsabc1861b.jpg

WD124Cover_zpsa41c013b.jpg