• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Finally caught up with the last 2 issues.... decent stuff.... but man, there was a sequence of panels (in the latest issue I believe) that showed Andrea close up. Eeesshhh Adlard is losing it. Didn't even look like her! Or maybe that was the point... some time has past and she's become all ratty and homely looking.

But wow.... looking quite rushed.

Either way, the books interesting again and I'm looking forward to where they are going with it.

she's still recovering after her fight in the clock tower.

Yea she got her arse kicked hard.

Too bad her and Rick die soon. lol

lol

No I think Jesus will be around for a little while longer. Kirkman like writing him.

Side note: I don't think WD book prices slowing down anytime soon.

:eek:

3,000 print too.

#2 $510!!

It was under print and under valued compared to #1.

It was bound to happen.

Yeah- There were a few months last year when #2's in 9.8 were going for about $950...

Yea but this happened 2 days ago with an SS

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WALKING-DEAD-2-CGC-9-6-SS-ROBERT-KIRKMAN-CHARLIE-ADLARD-RARE-HOT-/111313918890?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item19ead39baa

There is a big $ difference between a 9.6 and a 9.8

Yea but the first book I posted was a raw copy. If that's what your referring too.

Yeah the raw went for crazy high. But I was talking about how a 9.8 consistently sells for way more than a 9.6

A friend of mine who works at LCS just posted this on his facebook page, he won't say anything else. Cant wait for tomorrow now!

IRON FIST #1 and WALKING DEAD #125 are both MUST READS this week! I will not spoil the end of WALKING DEAD for you....it's a DOOZY!!!

Are any of you picking up the #1 variants that have been released this year? I believe they are all Wizard World with the exception of the Image Expo. Just curious, if anyone has been collecting them.

This year,last year and the year before that....and next year and the one after that. At that point I will have to see where I'm at with the variants.

:ohnoez: Some people are reading in now

Lucky SOB's

Sounds like it's the climax of AOW. I guess 126 is going to be picking up the pieces from whatever happens in 125.

No leaks....none at all? Can't be going down yet :ohnoez:

I'm not ready.......

:ohnoez: Some people are reading in now

Lucky SOB's

Sounds like it's the climax of AOW. I guess 126 is going to be picking up the pieces from whatever happens in 125.

No leaks....none at all? Can't be going down yet :ohnoez:

I'm not ready.......

I'm warning y'all....

Rick and Negen talk for about 12 pages :(

and Negan realizes they can work together to build a better future