• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Nice James. I wish I was there too. Are you going to go to NYCC this year if Charlie goes? If so, I'll be there. It'll be cool to meet you. Last year me and TBP had a blast. It was one of the best times I ever had. So many cool things to do. And everyone one that I like in the comic and art world was there.

Charlie and Robert Kirkman

Brian Hurtt

Nick Dragotta

It was epic.

Oh no three two post in a row ( I deleted one )but I have to..............come on guys at the Big Wow post some pictures of Charlie's table. Mark,Doug, Shawn or anyone.

We know you guys are there, so please get a couple of pics of Charlie with the fans. :foryou: I know I would like to see some.

Edited by James J

I'd like to state a fact:

Walking Dead #2 First Print is a very very very hard book to find.

Thank you

:gossip: I know it's the lowest print run

I bet the second print is even lower. I don't even have a raw copy.

I just got back. Got a speeding ticket driving down, but was lucky enough to get first crack. Bought a page, put another on short term layway. Got a pic with Adlard and my son.

Pages first went on sale at 4:00pm PST. The original cover was up on the wall and the 2 page zombie spread was at the auction

The original art for the 127 cover looks amazing in person, one of the best pieces in a while. If anyone is considering a cover they should make a serious attempt at it as it is cleanly illustrated and the zombie hands pop off the page.

Some cosplayer gal had a line that absurdly dwarfed the Adlard signature line. The brisk pace unfortunately did not allow for any sketches. The Samurai Jesus and jailed Negan were truly exemplary pieces and found a happy home with a smiling board member. Another member quickly snatched up a number of Magna interiors that were very value priced, a move that should prove wise should she become a major contribution to the story.

The original art for the 127 cover looks amazing in person, one of the best pieces in a while. If anyone is considering a cover they should make a serious attempt at it as it is cleanly illustrated and the zombie hands pop off the page.

Some cosplayer gal had a line that absurdly dwarfed the Adlard signature line. The brisk pace unfortunately did not allow for any sketches. The Samurai Jesus and jailed Negan were truly exemplary pieces and found a happy home with a smiling board member. Another member quickly snatched up a number of Magna interiors that were very value priced, a move that should prove wise should she become a major contribution to the story.

I think I have a feeling who snatched these up...

:foryou: thanks for the information guys....Its great to hear how Its going at the con. Anyone know what the DPS went for at auction? Must of been nice to see and sounds like the pages are selling. Were going to need an update on what had sold :baiting: Yes we are keeping track lol

One of the better commissions I've seen Adlard do in a while...

Daryl, from the show (not mine):

Bn5D2ulIMAANq3L.jpg

Thanks for the updates. His timetable says sigs only and a few sketch slots each day. Can't believe he drew Daryl seeing as a few months ago he turned such a request down. Mind you that was right at the end of the day with no reference material.

The guy can shadow better than anyone in the biz. Great stuff.

Love it when he uses alot of black for the shadowing and to depict night time.

There are a couple of prison pages where Its pitch black and they have flashlights....looks awsome. Think Mark had one splash in his collection like that. Black is my favorite color until they come out with one darker. lol