• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

So who broke Splashpageart.com?

My guess is James got bored and purchased all the available Walking Dead pages and now Mark has to overhaul the site.

(shrug) not me ........... hm think someone bought all those pages or is it a glitch?

I think its sad to know people are trying to profit off the death of Bernie.....

(tsk)

Bernie isn't dead... he lives in Kirkman, in Adlard, in Gaudiano, in Rathburn... Yes James, he even lives in you...

:angel:

I think its sad to know people are trying to profit off the death of Bernie.....

(tsk)

I think it has more to do with honoring his memory and making sure he isn't forgotten. I'm sure some will try to profit off of his death but not us boardies. We profit off plastic, studying trends, and speculation. :grin:

(tsk)

Bernie isn't dead... he lives in Kirkman, in Adlard, in Gaudiano, in Rathburn... Yes James, he even lives in you...

Well, I thought this went without saying. (shrug)

(tsk)

:grin: Btw, I was loving Ken's reply from earlier regarding Bernie, hell and Todd. The whole situation was genius and had me :roflmao:

(tsk)

:grin: Btw, I was loving Ken's reply from earlier regarding Bernie, hell and Todd. The whole situation was genius and had me :roflmao:

Haha. The next Todd is my most highly anticipated book and I'm betting yours too. The trades are going on vacation with me. I like to get all intellectual when I'm resting. lol

I have a couple SS 127 and the label says "1st appearance and "death" of Bernie"

when I got these in the mail I could not stop laughing lol

hehe

:wishluck: that he will come back

mfcBd0.gif

On a completely different topic...

Does anyone know if order_66 on eBay is a board member? I think so, but I can't remember who it is and I already tried google-ing it (and used the search function on the board).

On a completely different topic...

Does anyone know if order_66 on eBay is a board member? I think so, but I can't remember who it is and I already tried google-ing it (and used the search function on the board).

I don't know. But I am pretty sure I have bought from that member before. hm