• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

On a completely different topic...

Does anyone know if order_66 on eBay is a board member? I think so, but I can't remember who it is and I already tried google-ing it (and used the search function on the board).

I am pretty sure that's jonjesper's ebay ID.

Does anyone know if order_66 on eBay is a board member? I think so, but I can't remember who it is and I already tried google-ing it (and used the search function on the board).

Yep, that's JJ.

Yep, that's JJ.

Yep that's it. It's JJ's :acclaim:

Yep, that's JJ.

Thanks! That is who I thought it was.

$800 for a early zombie page?

Maybe it wasn't the right time for this auction?

Maybe it shows what pages with zombies really go for?

Maybe it didn't get enough exposure?

Maybe a lot of people that would of bid didn't because they either don't know about this site or they don't want to make an account?

Maybe there wasn't anyone significant?

(shrug) So many variables

Edited by retrothecollector

$800 for a early LARGE zombie page?

Maybe a lot of people that would of bid didn't because they either don't know about this site or they don't want to make an account?

I had no idea it was even going on! Probably not the best time for the auction, we're into the summer months, and unless it's blue chip it's probably not going to do well.

A cool page for sure but it is small art with many small panels. :shrug:

On a side note, it's lol that Bernie's death is noted on CGC copies of 127.

It's not 17 x 11 if that is what you meant by large, no A list character, not on ebay which seems to fare ok with these, it wasn't too long ago that James J snagged one with A list characters for under $400 IIRC, what people spent on about 20 pages from #127 also likely to have killed a bit of spending power, *shock horror* not everyone likes TWD and there have been a lot of other tasty pages flying around, people may feel priced out of the market, maybe quite a few feel they already have their level of TWD trophy page or grail and have slowed down, there are lots more zombie pages out there now.... I could go on.

It's not 17 x 11 if that is what you meant by large, no A list character, not on ebay which seems to fare ok with these, it wasn't too long ago that James J snagged one with A list characters for under $400 IIRC, what people spent on about 20 pages from #127 also likely to have killed a bit of spending power, *shock horror* not everyone likes TWD and there have been a lot of other tasty pages flying around, people may feel priced out of the market, maybe quite a few feel they already have their level of TWD trophy page or grail and have slowed down, there are lots more zombie pages out there now.... I could go on.

:o not everyone likes TWD :o .....

Stop with that nonsense