• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Anyone else surprised this page is still available?

I thought it would have been one of the first to go.

59C920E9-DE38-4F34-8FE8-1D5657746485.jpg

everyone ran out of money ....... lol

There are a few pages on there that if I were new to the OA game, is be all over. Very happy with my cast page from 127. Back to not buying OA for a while. Maybe. Actually, who am I kidding.

lol Exactly. Someone grabbed that WD #25 back cover from Cliff off CAF quick. I was thinking about it hm but then I decided not to email the seller. Congrats to the buyer/seller. I'm after something else, and it's not OA

There are a few pages on there that if I were new to the OA game, is be all over. Very happy with my cast page from 127. Back to not buying OA for a while. Maybe. Actually, who am I kidding.

lol Exactly. Someone grabbed that WD #25 back cover from Cliff off CAF quick. I was thinking about it hm but then I decided not to email the seller. Congrats to the buyer/seller. I'm after something else, and it's not OA

I wish he still did pin-ups every once in a while! I'd love to know what happened to the only cover Cliff did. I'm guessing he still has it.

Previews panels are up for 128 at thewalkingdead.com

Doesn't spoil anything. Random pages. :o

What a tease :popcorn:

So who is going to let Negan out, Carl or Magna?

Edited by Rip

yea, thats a waste! lol

Exactly my thoughts.

She's dead :o

Rick & Michonne die in 128. Bernie visited me in a dream and told me. lol

What a tease :popcorn:

So who is going to let Negan out, Carl or Magna?

Negan becomes Carl's new father.

BDC3D5E3-5E59-4EE1-A1FE-167672A3D3D1.jpg

We survived thanks to Bernie...RIP Bernie.

:foryou: RIP Bernie lol

I wish he still did pin-ups every once in a while! I'd love to know what happened

to the only cover Cliff did. I'm guessing he still has it.

+1.......... I'm a fan of his work, said it in the past he needs to be in the mix more. He did two WD hero blanks that someone sold on ebay over the last couple of weeks. The first one was snatched up behind the scene.

The 2nd one I bid on but let it go lol starting to gain self control. The 2nd one was awesome. I am happy to have picked up a few back covers from him :grin:

Stefano is doing a great job adding to the series.

I have a few pages where he blow up the panels to work on them......

9C0VyrDN_0706140028051.jpg

gFBM00g5_0706140031541.jpg

bd1lRIc6_0706140034351.jpg

These are on three different full size pages.....they kind of bleed together in the tag. The bottom panel is its own page.

:preach: one more thing......... If anyone buys the new Hyundai Walking Dead Tucson , can I have you Quick Reference Guide. It is suppose to have WD related items in it.......maybe even a special edition comic. Any information will be much helpful. :foryou:

edit: you can keep the car

Edited by James J