• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Yeah I was gonna say that zombie page is definitely one of my favourites from this issue and very cheap! Why does it have to be now that I can't afford anything but the crappy pages :(

Also my prediction of what will happen

They gain rick and the groups trust, search around a bit do their digging find Negan he brings them onto his side, they sabotage some stuff, let Negan go and sh*t gets fed up

I could see this except for one major flaw:

One of Magna's group doesn't like potty mouths and won't release Negan until he washes his mouth out with soap which he then promptly uses to brain one of the group

(shrug)

Yeah I was gonna say that zombie page is definitely one of my favourites from this issue and very cheap! Why does it have to be now that I can't afford anything but the crappy pages :(

They gain rick and the groups trust, search around a bit do their digging find Negan he brings them onto his side, they sabotage some stuff, let Negan go and sh*t gets fed up

I could see this except for one major flaw:

One of Magna's group doesn't like potty mouths and won't release Negan until he washes his mouth out with soap which he then promptly uses to brain one of the group

(shrug)

Wash, Rinse, Repeat. lame meh

you guys are happier when you're talking about all the OA you're hoarding.

Your right.....I have noticed I'm starting to come down. Its time to inject myself with some more WD OA. :insane:

s4lGTyOO_1206142313581.jpg

I think Magna is after one thing and one thing only...

9C8C0E9A-7E6B-4978-A77F-6C94ADD2CC20.jpg

Does anyone else think the stories of the new groups' travels and survival is suspicious? Do you think horses would have lasted that long? This issue brought up so many questions for me. I would like to discuss them but I'm not sure if it would spoil anything for others or not. What is the consensus about Negan's future role if any?

Does anyone else think the stories of the new groups' travels and survival is suspicious? Do you think horses would have lasted that long? This issue brought up so many questions for me. I would like to discuss them but I'm not sure if it would spoil anything for others or not. What is the consensus about Negan's future role if any?
The horses part didn't make sense to me either.

I think it's because it looked and was so slow moving and hard to manoeuvre. If I had to suspend disbelief then I would say that they had to be travelling off road and away from dense population... And have been extremely lucky.