• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

You like that page over the one of Lori eating Rick??? IMO I would sell the first app gov 10x over for that Lori eating Rick page in a heartbeat.

The Lori page is great, but I couldn't bid on it when it was on ebay a while ago. Lori's hands in the second and third panel bother me way too much. :(

Gov Page is sweet. It it will be cool to see what the bidding ends at, if the auction doesn't get pulled that is...

Does that happen alot?

ebay auctions getting pulled?

Yes, I'm kinda new.....the reason someone would pull it?

No bids? Not bring what the seller wants? Sold behind doors to save Fees?

Right on. Could be a multitude of reasons. Seller gets cold feet and decide to keep it. Or they have a very interested buyer and they make an off ebay deal. Just testing the market, and on and on.

Doesn't necessarily mean you were shilled. When I have multiples of a book, sometimes I'll second chance if I feel the auction went for a strong price. Of course I'll write that in the offer (that it's a different copy but same book/grade).

Doesn't necessarily mean you were shilled. When I have multiples of a book, sometimes I'll second chance if I feel the auction went for a strong price. Of course I'll write that in the offer (that it's a different copy but same book/grade).

+1

If I have 5 copies of something and I like the price that one copy sold at I always offer it to the second highest bidder :)

Normally i'd; agree with you, but in this case something just feels "off"

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&_trksid=p2047675.l2565&rt=nc&item=221200115577

Any movement with people buying Tony Moore pgs? Or what I mean has anyone got one from him direct lately? Or any word if he still is selling them? Does he sell at shows? Just wanted to check in to see if any new news has come up.