• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

I just thought of something.

Spencer was stabbed in the stomach and then Negan just left him there and told his goon to clean it up, then it ends. Isn't he suppose to turn? Remember guys this is a zombie apocalypse. I hope in the next issue Kirkman shows Spencer turning.

Edited by retrothecollector

Spencer was stabbed in the stomach and then Negan just left him there and told his goon to clean it up, then it ends. Isn't he suppose to turn? Remember guys this is a zombie apocalypse. I hope in the next issue Kirkman shows Spencer turning.

My guess is that they will show that happening, but it wont be a big thing. And as I recall

doesn't the time it takes to turn vary? Plus. I think you can live with your guts out for some time. It'll be extremly painful, and you probably wont survive, but I dont think you die immediately.

My guess is that they will show that happening, but it wont be a big thing. And as I recall

doesn't the time it takes to turn vary? Plus. I think you can live with your guts out for some time. It'll be extremly painful, and you probably wont survive, but I dont think you die immediately.

Negan told his henchman to take care of it. I would assume that would be part of that.

I still don't understand why people get Adlard to sign #1s. (shrug)

Maybe it's because I'm not that fond of yellows to begin with.

I wouldnt, but then I also wouldnt get Stan Lee to sign any Marvel book, but some people do that, too.

It's starting to boggle the mind a little looking back at all the guest variant artists... TWD is getting deeper and deeper entrenched into a mainstream spot.

Have really enjoyed this issue. It's brought what has been at times a bit of a bland arc for me to a nice simmer.

rick looks like ash.. is it just me?? also kinda reminds me of my cover sketch i posted but mines way better haha first of the covers i dont like.. also it looks like rick is having fun or something doing it..

Edited by rayjay77