• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Hard to say if the covers are all that different in Blue.

Here are pics on my 1st and 2nd prints.

1st print

th_WD71st_zpse562a1b5.jpeg

2nd Print

th_WD72nd_zpsff380de2.jpeg

Mine are pretty close in color on both issues. Not like the difference from the comicbookrelams photos of 1st and 2nd print.

Barcodes are the same. Only thing of difference I see is the "first printing"/"second printing" inside the cover.

I ordered both of the Negan figures. Plus a few other things on sale. Was happy to scored a 30% off code so it made everything more sweet. That was the extent of my BF shopping.

My wife on the otherhand has been in Breckenridge the past two days...I'm wondering how much that is going to cost me :insane:

Thanks guys (worship)

I sent off a ton of dead books from a collection and didn't think to even check to see if any were second prints. Got a 7 that came back as second print and was like WHHHHAAAA figured like most of the newer image stuff the barcode would tell me but it was no help.

Thought you guys might get a kick out of this old school Walking Dead T-shirt I just pulled out of my old seabag. I think I bought it in 2008. At the time I don't remember seeing any Dead tees on the Image site but I'm not sure how hard I looked. Somebody mentioned seeing them in Hot Topic so I ventured in and this was the only one. I have never seen the shirt anywhere else but did actually see the original art online a year or two after I purchased it. I always wondered if it was Charlie's up until that point. It's the only Dead shirt I've ever owned. Tons all over the place today, but back then it was the only one I knew existed. And I rocked the hell out of it at the Emerald City Con that year :headbang:

WDSHIRT_zps258f33c2.jpg

Guys please help! I got an email from cgc that said someone was going to add my #111 to there registry and that I had to reject or accept. So I clicked the reject button and I entered a description and I hit the wrong button and accepted. This is wildly_fanciful_statement!!! That's my book!! I'm away on vaca and when I get home I'm going to post a picture of me holding the book. In the meantime can someone offer help?

I'm so upset!!! I bought that book from Dre off eBay. That was one of the hardest books to get a 9.8!! :pullhair:

This is the users name! I will hunt him down!!

roninduelist

Edited by retrothecollector