• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

:pullhair: iTunes doesn't haven't yet either. Looks like somebody is going to do some at work reading.

I wouldn't worry about it... take your time then be prepared to wait for the next issue ;)

Just read it.

It's no clearer now tbh IMHO

+1

But, I think Rick's going to be alright

Yeah, he looks fine. And the bolt from last issue did not look like it had any gunk on it.

I'm actually surprised Negan's idea worked.

Just read it.

It's no clearer now tbh IMHO

+1

But, I think Rick's going to be alright

Or maybe that's what they want us to think.

Could be. It looked like Rick's wound was the most serious, though. If there was gunk on the bolt, maybe the fact that it's a "through and through" wound has delayed any potential reaction.

Ok... here's something off the AoW topic.

I was tempted to get this last month but my funds unexpectedly didn't live up to it.

Splashpage TWD page - 1st app Nicholas

Survived over 50 issues... so far. Is the major instigator for conflict in the Safe Zone during "We Find Ourselves" and features as a bit part in all the arcs following. Pretty similar to say Heath in scope. A quirky page still up for grabs as it is a minor 1st app and certainly interesting if he is one of the Safe Zone characters that progresses some of the story. The show is expected to head in that direction now with Abe and Eugene joining the cast.

After some additional thought

I think the scene with Negan and Dwight was a big hint that Rick is going to be alright. Dwight will probably be a bit unnerved in the next issue and try to get Negan to move their camp or distract him from the fact that Rick isn't going to turn.

This story probably reads better in trade form. Decent issue but I'm confused as to who is who other than the regulars.

And

Jesus did not kick Rick. It is cool that just seeing that on frame led you to believe otherwise.

I hope they wait for the injured to turn before putting them down. Wouldn't it be tragic if Rick asks someone to spare him turning into a walker even though he was shot with a clean arrow.

This was posted on another forum, but the mystery woman on the cover of #127 & #128 might be Dwight's wife, Sherry

AmberSherryB.png

Here is a link to another image with some bad words http://s30.postimg.org/453u39emp/wdsherry.jpg

Edited by awakeintheashes

personally, the artwork on this one was horrid...I couldn't tell who was who half the time. I was like, when did Rick get a pony tail.

No wonder people thought it was Jesus kicking Rick in the head. And I call massive BS on this fever garbage because of the tainted weapons. Weren't they bathing in dead stuff way back when.

Edited by krighton

personally, the artwork on this one was horrid...I couldn't tell who was who half the time. I was like, when did Rick get a pony tail.

No wonder people thought it was Jesus kicking Rick in the head. And I call massive BS on this fever garbage because of the tainted weapons. Weren't they bathing in dead stuff way back when.

As mentioned in earlier discussion it's probably a blood borne disease.