• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

you just want the price held down! lol

No I just want it to be called what it is, a promotional piece, nothing else. These are digital images from what Adlard has drawn sketches for advertisement for their stories. They have not been "published" as of yet. If they do get published in the WD magazine or anything else, then we can call them "published."

+1 - not published.

I am surprised by the fact that they will be listed on Splash Page as "make offer". I guess just hoping for someone to be a bit overzealous...?

Agree... not published (yet). They are going to be be better quality than a convention sketch op which starts at $300, but go much higher than that and you are into the ballpark of a fairly decent published page. "Make offer" is fine... just go with a sensible offer.

you just want the price held down! lol

No I just want it to be called what it is, a promotional piece, nothing else. These are digital images from what Adlard has drawn sketches for advertisement for their stories. They have not been "published" as of yet. If they do get published in the WD magazine or anything else, then we can call them "published."

+1 - not published.

I am surprised by the fact that they will be listed on Splash Page as "make offer". I guess just hoping for someone to be a bit overzealous...?

Agree... not published (yet). They are going to be be better quality than a convention sketch op which starts at $300, but go much higher than that and you are into the ballpark of a fairly decent published page. "Make offer" is fine... just go with a sensible offer.

I highly doubt that these pieces will be anything shy of $1000 2c

Carl $1200 ish

Andrea $1500 ish

Maggie $1200 ish

Mark my words. No pun intended lol

The scope of publishing has expanded to include electronic resources, such as the electronic versions of books and periodicals, as well as micropublishing, websites, blogs, video game publishers and the like.

I just cut and paste this........Just for you guys to see.

Did anyone get 127 in perfect shape? No frayed corners or wavy pages? I'm debating if I should send a slightly wavy batch for grading.

I got some with wavy pages but most were not. However, I think every copy I've seen (over 100) has some degree of corner tear. Nothing terrible but no easy perfection.