• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

SICK page Magoo! by the way, whats your name?

is that your page for sale??

Its sexy...no stats..no redraws...no blank panel backgrounds...I like it!!

It's not his, he's in the UK.

The auction lists Steve Wyatt as the seller, the organizer of the Big Wow Comic Fest.

Guest Kiristine Wood
BOOM! :o Walking Dead #1 page 5 original art

Walking Dead Issue #1 Page #5

To quote 2001: A Space Odyssey, "It's soooo beautiful!"

:o

I can't look at stuff like that. I'm trying to pay down debt. Not spend my auction proceeds on more WD items!

I fell in love with the Walking Dead after watching Charlie Adlard sketch in person. He had some OA there with him, but even back then I couldn't afford it. Here's to hoping I can some day.

Edited by Kiristine Wood

Guest Kiristine Wood

BTW I love the expression on Rick's face in that first panel! Similar to the one I had earlier, after reading a previous post.

I can't look at stuff like that. I'm trying to pay down debt. Not spend my auction proceeds on more WD items!

yup... I got sucked in to the OA because I missed the #1 / #2 boat before it sailed and it seemed so much more attractive. some of it is still easily affordable, but it depends what you want out of a page.

Edited by Garf

look at the art though...the trees are drawn well but look how poorly glenn is drawn...he looks like a hardy boy with a raging clue (south park reference)

Edited by Jerry S