• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WW Philly. May.30,31, and Jun.1st. Whos going ??

55 posts in this topic

So last year Philly was my first con. I know it's sad but I am quickly making up for lost time. NYCC was such a great time , and meeting some cool forumites made the trip that much better. Who is planning to attend this year ? I have a table there and will be captive audience, except when I am out buying :headbang:. My question now is who is gonna be browsing the isles ? The show last year was awesome and have heard alot of good things about this year, talking with the guys in charge it should run smoother and have a better floor layout. the guest list was looking pretty sweet also, so I will have a few people waiting on lines to get sketches done for S.S books for me. Foolkiller has said there will be a small forum dinner afterwards, so I am again looking forward to that. What is everyone elses plans ???

I think my booth is 1222. If I am wrong I will edit.

Pat-

We'll be set up there again. How was Clifton on Mother's day?? Couldnt go as our Mom was gonna beat us with a wooden spoon if we didnt come out for dinner.

Im Italian and my Fiancee is Brazilian/Portugese. The wooden spoon doesnt hurt as much as the lifetime of guilt trips. I know YOU KNOW what I am saying.

Ah, okay... I saw you.. sorry we didnt get to talk. I was wondering who you were... talk about a guy that doesnt look like a comic collector :baiting:

lol I would have to say I am a pretty avid collector/reader. I think people get intimidated when they come to my table. But what can I do... WWPA I will be in shorts all weekend, im sure the 2 calf sleeves wont help. Funny thing is though I am totally friendly and love talking about comics. Go figure.

We'll be set up there again. How was Clifton on Mother's day?? Couldnt go as our Mom was gonna beat us with a wooden spoon if we didnt come out for dinner.

Im Italian and my Fiancee is Brazilian/Portugese. The wooden spoon doesnt hurt as much as the lifetime of guilt trips. I know YOU KNOW what I am saying.

Yes, yes i do. :sorry:

lol Some stereotypes are true. But the chest hair and gold doesnt work for me.

lol Some stereotypes are true. But the chest hair and gold doesnt work for me.

I guess im the norm then, lol