• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WW Philly. May.30,31, and Jun.1st. Whos going ??

55 posts in this topic

Well, I was gonna go the Con, but I've been spending so much of my comics budget on other books that I'm a little iffy right now. But there are so many great books being offered that are hard to pass on...

Even though this is my "local" show, I won't be making it this year for the first time. Phils tickets on Friday, then a wedding in NYC to attend Saturday night. I'll miss the opportunity to catch up with all the cool forumites in attendance.

Hope everyone enjoys the show!

I think it's a bit more than a regular Mod sub, but less than the next tier up. Maybe post the question in the ask CGC forum.

R.

Does anyone know how much CGC charges for modern on-site submissions at the show? I don't see a specific on-site price in their stated fees and I understand it may be different.

What are you doing playing with moderns, anyway? (shrug)

Does anyone know h :o ow much CGC charges for modern on-site submissions at the show? I don't see a specific on-site price in their stated fees and I understand it may be different.

What are you doing playing with moderns, anyway? (shrug)

A rare event indeed! I bought a small collection of seven long boxes. The $$ were in a few books but I took the whole thing. So now I have all these moderns!!!!

Mark,

According to the email I got today and the corresponding "onsite" invoice, it's $24. It's the same as the express modern tier.

Mike