• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden age for sale, some very high grade.

95 posts in this topic

Forgot one.

Target 7.7

$150

I think this might be the Pennsylvania copy, but not sure. Here is the discussion of it.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2384037&page=2#Post2384037

Beautiful book with OW/W to W pages. Front cover is basically flawless. Back has small bindery tears at the top and bottom of the spine. CGC does not deduct for these, I have seen slabbed 9.6s with this defect.

SOLD

target77.jpg

:takeit: per PM. Thank you!!

horsemen.jpg

Dang, I loved the 4 horsemen! Back in college on non football Saturdays, we used to wake up at noon, pop some Busch and catch some NWA with Gordon Soley. Then it was off to the Bball court for some shirts and skins!

:banana:

Four Color 756 Santa Claus Funnies

$35

fc756.jpg

What's shipping to 76227? It it's not too high :takeit:

Depends on how you want it sent. $6 for a priority envelope, $8 for a box.

I'm looking for, well, anything that interests me. I know. I know. Too broad of a subject. I have no idea what to collect. But Golden Age interests me. I can't afford to buy alot, so it's perfect. No spending tons of money at once anymore! So what else do you have?