• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden age for sale, some very high grade.

95 posts in this topic

I'm looking for, well, anything that interests me. I know. I know. Too broad of a subject. I have no idea what to collect. But Golden Age interests me. I can't afford to buy alot, so it's perfect. No spending tons of money at once anymore! So what else do you have?

That's it for the golden age. I am going to list more silver tomorrow though.

Exciting 59

$175

Shomburg Xela cover. Classic book.

SOLD

exciting59-1.jpg

:takeit: per pm. thank u.

Nice pick up. If I hadn't already picked up the Voodoo and Men's Adventures I would have picked it up. :) (thumbs u

Exciting 59

$175

SOLD

exciting59-1.jpg

Excellent pick-up - a wild cover, and Frazeta (that's how it's spelled here)) art as well on Judy of the Jungle - it may be in the "Caniff" style - but Judy has the Frazetta look :cloud9:

I surprised this book doesn't guide for more than it does.

Exciting 59

$175

SOLD

exciting59-1.jpg

Excellent pick-up - a wild cover, and Frazeta (that's how it's spelled here)) art as well on Judy of the Jungle - it may be in the "Caniff" style - but Judy has the Frazetta look :cloud9:

I surprised this book doesn't guide for more than it does.

Shhh. Schomburg airbrush jungle covers are probably next on my list to collect once I get the Sky Girls done.