• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Savage sword of conan (any other fans out there)

6 posts in this topic

I have been working on getting a high grade collection going of Savage sword of Conan. I have had some good luck,not so good luck and average luck buying from eBay.

I got a #1 edition at a fair price listed as in good condition but seller was not familiar with grading. I almost fell over in the floor when I opened the package up and seen what was inside

conancomic.jpg

back cover

conancomic1.jpg

Only flaw i can find is a very slight stress line lower right corner(front cover) really have to look hard to even see it.

my guess is a 9.2 to 9.6?

I have other issues that i will post later and some of the ones I almost got burned on from dishonest sellers. I got my money back from the liars!!!

Okay the #1 should be a coin flip could get 8.5 to 9.2.

Here is my #2

conancomic2.jpgconancomic21.jpg

When I got this book back out to do the scans, I discovered that I had over looked something.

conancomic25.jpg

Slight crush damage to the spin and also slight staple bumps. I thought for sure that I had a 9.2 to 9.4 book. I think it will knock me down to a 8.5. Such a shame the rest of the book is mint. Ebay seller had the staple bumps listed but forgot to mention the spin damage.Yeah he knew this book was not a 9.0 like listed!!!

conancomic23-1.jpg