• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any witness' attending Big Apple Con?? June 7-8

30 posts in this topic

He is right you can't mix RZ halloween with JC Halloween. Mixing is not allowed. On anything. It would be like TCM 1 and 2 cast members on the same book or Original and Remake TCM on the same book. It has to be kept seperate. otherwise it isn't relevant

He is right you can't mix RZ halloween with JC Halloween. Mixing is not allowed. On anything. It would be like TCM 1 and 2 cast members on the same book or Original and Remake TCM on the same book. It has to be kept seperate. otherwise it isn't relevant
Are you saying it's unethical ? :baiting:

Does Arthur Suydam attend every single Comic Con?

Arthur $uydam's a nice guy but his schtick is beginning to wear thin. Sets up at tons of shows and charges for signatures. The more he signs, the more you pay. Children aren't excluded from this racket. When going to the show, he's easy to find: he's the guy with no lineup.

:grin:

his line is always packed at every show I go to. I just find a friend who doesn't know any better to get my sigs :)