• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted - 2000AD Art, particularly BOLLAND

21 posts in this topic

Hello,

Thought i'd throw the net out again. Looking for 2000AD original art, particularly by Brian Bolland, though also interested in Talbot, Gibson, Ezquerra etc

Also interested in the Bolland Eagle covers.

Cash waiting for the right pages.

Thanks!

all the art is over there. did you try the guy who runs the 2000ad site. I have his name at home. has a huge caf gallery.

Hello,

Thought i'd throw the net out again. Looking for 2000AD original art, particularly by Brian Bolland, though also interested in Talbot, Gibson, Ezquerra etc

Also interested in the Bolland Eagle covers.

Cash waiting for the right pages.

Thanks!

Albert Moy has the cover to the Eagle Comics Judge Dredd #21 cover for sale:

http://www.albertmoy.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=6522&ArtistId=392&Details=0&From=Room

Please buy it so I won't be tempted to. :P:wishluck:

WOW!! Not many times will you get to not only SEE, but have the opportunity to actually OWN a KILLER Brain Bolland JUDGE DREDD PAINTED COVER! BRIAN BOLLAND rarely paints his own covers so this one is extra special and features 3 incredible scenes with all the main characters...Rogue Trooper, Strontium Dog, but most importantly...the largest figure is....JUDGE DREDD! Cover art measures 12 7/8 by 18 3/8 inches, so this is nice sized cover and was drawn during Brian Bolland's PEAK PERIOD on DREDD! This cover has been in "ONE" collection for over 20 years...until NOW! This is one of the only KNOWN Dredd covers PAINTED By Brian Bolland! So don't miss out on this one if you can help it, Because you WILL regret it IF someone else gets it before YOU!

:grin:

WOW!! Not many times will you get to not only SEE, but have the opportunity to actually OWN a KILLER Brain Bolland JUDGE DREDD PAINTED COVER! BRIAN BOLLAND rarely paints his own covers so this one is extra special and features 3 incredible scenes with all the main characters...Rogue Trooper, Strontium Dog, but most importantly...the largest figure is....JUDGE DREDD! Cover art measures 12 7/8 by 18 3/8 inches, so this is nice sized cover and was drawn during Brian Bolland's PEAK PERIOD on DREDD! This cover has been in "ONE" collection for over 20 years...until NOW! This is one of the only KNOWN Dredd covers PAINTED By Brian Bolland! So don't miss out on this one if you can help it, Because you WILL regret it IF someone else gets it before YOU!

Let me guess, it's yours?

It's not his...he's admiring the prose. (thumbs u

C

C

:blush::sorry:

It is beautiful, no doubt about that. (thumbs u

Andy

C

Yep, that's the 'Thumbs-Up'. ;)

C

Here's one for you Terry....Jesusjon got his back there... (thumbs u make it 2 (thumbs u

C

Here's one for you Terry....Jesusjon got his back there... (thumbs u make it 2 (thumbs u

:blush:

The annual cover is nice, and i was sorry i missed out on it for $7k from Rufus. Bought by a board member, then flipped to romitaman, adding almost $6k to the asking price :(

Was affordable, now its not!

As for the Dredd 21 cover, hugely overpriced. Two much better examples (IMO) have changed hands for less than half that recently.

The annual cover is nice, and i was sorry i missed out on it for $7k from Rufus. Bought by a board member, then flipped to romitaman, adding almost $6k to the asking price :(

Was affordable, now its not!

As for the Dredd 21 cover, hugely overpriced. Two much better examples (IMO) have changed hands for less than half that recently.

I really don't like the colors on the annual cover - which, I note, is now marked 'ON HOLD'.

Bolland's b&w art is superb, even if I don't collect him myself.

As a matter of interest, what do Bolland collecters, here, consider FMV for both the above mentioned covers?