• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moonlite's Nice Bronze Age X-MEN sale

12 posts in this topic

I have a few more books to list from the local collection I am trying to help sell.

These are some nice Bronze Age Xmen books. I am not comfortable giving anything over a 9.0 grade and I posted a couple in the grade me section to make sure I was on the money. Feel free to make offers and feel free to PM me on any grading issue you feel is outta line.

The standard :takeit: rules over any pm's of course.

Shipping is on the buyer as well.

First up is the #82 (a reprint of course but if you are looking for these as I have been recently, some of them can be tough to find).

I gave it a VF+ ... asking $65 (GPA is at 70)

xmen82.jpg

xmen82back.jpg

Next up is #83, this one is definitely posted in the PGM forum. It got a solid 8.5 but pushing 9 or better.

Asking $55 for this VF+ issue and you get to see spidey's rear alot.

x-men83.jpg

xmen83back.jpg

#108 graded at a VF/NM

Also, this issue was signed on the first page by John Byrne at Mid ohio Con but wasn't witnessed so I guess that makes it an Apparent

asking $60

xmen108.jpg

Thats it for scans tonite (it takes me forever), more to come on wednesday.

I will have the following VF/NM books to show you scans of then, although if interested go ahead and buy them now.

#111-- $45

#112-- $40

#114-- $38

#115-- $38

#116-- $38

#117-- $35

#118-- $35

#119-- $35