• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official 'I will have 700 posts by the end of the day' thread!

100 posts in this topic

This is my post, but feel free to add anything to it.

smile.gif

..here's where I'm going to post any randomness that comes floating through my head.(mostly comic-related so we don't stray to far off topic)..comments, crticisms and cuss-outs are welcome..

sumo.gif

Contents under pressure. Cap may blow off causing eye or other serious injury, point away from face and people, especially while opening...from the Dr. Pepper I just drink...

So, does that mean you can shake up the bottle and use it as a lethal weapon?

The size of Hulk's package....relevant in today's comics?

The Hulk in today's comics? Never seen him. Its usually just this skinny guy walking across the field or into some diner, with these Men in Black type people following him. Boring... sleeping.gif

By the way, didn't we see enough of the Hulk's package recently when some girl won a stuffed, anatomically correct Hulk doll? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

- D.

If Mephisto is really the Devil in the Marvel Universe, what does that make Ron Perlemen?

What abaout this new AZAZEL in the Uncanny X-Men series being the true father of Nightcrawler and still no definite acknowledgement from Mystique about being Kurt's momma?